"North Central" spotters thread | Page 12 | FerrariChat

"North Central" spotters thread

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by fiorano94, Jan 31, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    #276 SMS, Nov 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    #277 SMS, Nov 29, 2007
    That's this one. From the Central In FCA gang. Photo I took on the circle this summer.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    Did you and Rick meet up?

4. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Yes, it was a spur of the moment thing but we played with cars during lunch.

5. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    Red F430 spider on Riverside ande Westview in Muncie Indiana. Wicked car, awesome sound, and best of all 2 blocks from my house!

6. FerrariF50lover

FerrariF50lover Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    I saw a new ACR viper yesterday.

7. redwingfan2k1

redwingfan2k1 Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Rochester Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Louis N.
    #282 redwingfan2k1, May 18, 2008
    Last edited: May 19, 2008
    Grigio Ingrid 612 Scaglietti in Birmingham on Friday night.

Also, there's a 365 Daytona Spider in the back of Cauley. This one looked a lot more real than the last one I saw!

8. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    Brand new Nissan GTR on I69 yesterday southbound.

9. GoodWood

GoodWood Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    SE Florida/Indiana
    Full Name:
    Steve
    My sons were down at Indy over the weekend for the race, and saw a red GTR being driven in town.

10. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Red F430 Coupe spotted at Eddie Merlots restaurant in Fort Wayne last week Thursday. Driven by a middle aged gentleman with a much younger, very good looking companion. (Actually, she drove leaving the restaurant) Michigan plates....

JIM

11. redwingfan2k1

redwingfan2k1 Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Rochester Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Louis N.
    Ocean Prime on 16 and Coolidge seems to be the new place to eat. Last week Friday there was a dark gray F430 Spider and a new white Bentley Azure valeted. Thursday a silver 360 Spider, Friday the same gray F430. Today I think I might've seen JeffB and his brother as there was a black 599 and a yellow F430 Spider with the rear challenge grill, although I saw them there at separate times.

Anyways, there was a red F430 Spider at Capital Grille, a silver R8 and black Lotus Elise on Woodward, and numerous Bentleys and Maserati Quattroportes.

Yesterday there was a blue with white stripes Ford GT at Flemings, a black on black ACR SRT-10 Coupe Viper on Old Woodward, and a black Ferrari 348 also on Old Woodward.

Haha, my apologies if that seems jumbled and out of order. ;)

12. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Well, not exactly a spot, but I went to check out the new LP560 at the dealer in Troy yesterday. They have a white one and a grey one. Couldn't take them out yet, but will be able to when they get a test model in. These two were just for looking, though it was pouring rain out anyways.

Was able to start it up though and get inside. Great exhaust note. Love it.

Though not totally different than the old one, for some reason the LP560 makes it look rather tame and dated. One hot car.

They will be there for about a week, then they are going elsewhere.

13. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I grabbed a bite to eat at Ocean's yesterday. Who valets there? LOL. There is a MASSIVE parking lot right next to it.

14. redwingfan2k1

redwingfan2k1 Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Rochester Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Louis N.
    #289 redwingfan2k1, Jul 5, 2008
    Saturday night:

Red 360 Spider at Ocean Prime
    Blue AM V8 Vantage at Ocean Prime
    New white Bentley Arnage at Ocean Prime
    A few Ford GTs and 5 or 6 SRT-10 Vipers in Birmingham
    And this on Woodward

15. redwingfan2k1

redwingfan2k1 Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Rochester Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Louis N.
    #290 redwingfan2k1, Jul 24, 2008
  16. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    LOVE the stripe.

That's exactly how i'd want my scud.

17. RARI355

RARI355 Rookie

Aug 3, 2008
    Southfield, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Kalece Findley
    Hi, i am a new member. I see this Murc around once every 5 weeks during the summer on Woodward
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A couple F430s on Woodward
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. redwingfan2k1

redwingfan2k1 Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Rochester Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Louis N.
    Nice pics. That Murcielago is a dealer car. I saw it parked in front of Lamborghini of Troy last wednesday. Gorgeous car; I wish there were more Murcielagos around.

19. redwingfan2k1

redwingfan2k1 Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Rochester Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Louis N.
    #295 redwingfan2k1, Aug 8, 2008
    Great day today!

Started off with a new black Gallardo LP560-4 at Capital Grille.
    There were 3 silver Audi R8s in Birmingham, along with some Bentleys, Rolls Royces, a Quattroporte and a yellow Gallardo Superleggera.
    Red 308 parked along Woodward. Red 599GTB and a grey F430 crusing on Woodward. Also a yellow Exige.
    And just when I thought the best was behind me, Ocean Prime delivers a DB9, 360 Spider, black R8, and these two:

Edit: I believe this is Ken's Enzo since it has MI plates, whereas the last one I saw had Ontario plates and is said to belong to Tom Celini. Correct me if I'm wrong.

20. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    do they park those on the big beaver side? I drove by after woodward tonite but didn't see anything. I don't think that is ken's btw. I did see the 599 cruisin' woodward. It was awesome.

21. redwingfan2k1

redwingfan2k1 Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Rochester Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Louis N.
    Yep, the Big Beaver side is the best way to see them in passing. They keep the special cars up front by the front door and valet booth though.

22. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Today i took a short drive to go visit my grandparents,and while passing through Southgate at one of those "Family doctors office's",not a spectacular business just a cheap one with a triple black 355 spider sitting in the corner of the lot.A ferrari by any means is rare near me.

Also,on the way to Meadowbrook last week,there was a blue with white stripes Ford GT parked on a side street.Cameras battery died so just the front nose on my iphone.A beautiful car!We had to make a detour to Circuit City for a camera battery and on the way there we saw a black with silver stripes Ford GT,silver over red Ferrari Mondial,red over tan ferrari 360 spider,and a white Rolls-Royce Phantom.Not to mention the hundreds of exotics filling the Meadowbrook parking lot.

Another crazy spot friday on our way to watch the new Batman at the I-MAX in Dearborn and pulling out of the proving grounds was a Ford GT Heritage edition in the gulf sheme.Amazing looking.If im not mistaken,this could have been the same one at the downriver cruise in Southgate in June.Either way,looked absolutely amazing!

Does anyone have any impressions on the new Lincoln MKS?I have loved that car since the beginning.Im trying to get my dad to get into one but hes wrapped into a lease with his current car.Idk if theres a way out of a lease?

--chris

23. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    Last night downtown Indianapolis I saw a very dirty black Ferrari 599 GTB parked on Meridian in front of St. Elmo's. Then today I saw a Ferrari 360 Modena that was either silver or Grigio Alloy with tinted windows on the north side of I-465 near the Michigan Road exit.

Stopped in to Ooley & Blackburn on the search for an early 360 Modena 6-speed and found they had: (1) Ferrari 360 Spider (Yellow/Black), (1) Ferrari 360 Spider (Black/Black), (1) Ferrari 456GTA (White/Tan), (1) Ferrari 456 (Silver/Black), (1) Ferrari F355 GTS (Red/Tan), and (1) Ferrari 348 Spider (Red/Tan)...among other spectacular cars.

24. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Took a quick drive through Birmingham saw a white Elise,silver Flying Spur,black CGTC,black and silver Challengers,and a red 308.Not bad for a Sunday night..

Chris