Memorial day get together | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Memorial day get together

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by mrpcar, May 25, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward S

Edward S Karting

Sep 22, 2006
    La Canada, Ca
    Full Name:
    Edward S
    Haig where were you! Dilan said you did not join us was because we drive too slow?? I needed your help taking on that GT3 through the canyons at over 125, Dilan threw up all over my car (JK) Had lots of fun guys and nice meeting all old and new faces.

2. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Forget throwing up! I would of been knocked out if I was any taller by the bird you hit! :D:D Good times. Good times.

3. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Adil- glad to hear your car is ok. Did you get ever get your new exhaust on order? I remember how we were both blown away by that one rev right in front of our face! =)
    That made my day.

4. waltferrari

waltferrari Karting

Dec 13, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Walter Lima
    It is flat orange (not metallic).

5. Kruger

Kruger Karting

Dec 31, 2007
    Alta Loma, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #30 Kruger, May 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yes Thank You Walter, David and Dilan for putting this together such a great time. Notta one single cop. Back country was perfect! The trophy goes to Adil. Yes, Adil (360Blue) spun out 360 degrees off the road, no cliff. Runner up goes to The driver of the Prowler, spun out 180 degrees. Thank God we still have them around. Good Times! Thanks Everyone! Looking forward to the next. Dilan donation for that video, hehe. PM me.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    Thanks for the trophy Eric. The pictures are great. She is already detailed and ready for show this Sunday at the Rose Bowl. Hope to see you all there.

7. waltferrari

waltferrari Karting

Dec 13, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Walter Lima
    You are welcome Eric. By the way, 3rd runner up should go to the Evo (Glenn) who spun 360 degrees as well while trying to avoid hitting Adil. Thank God no one was hurt.

8. Kruger

Kruger Karting

Dec 31, 2007
    Alta Loma, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    WOW, didn't know 3 cars spun. Sorry Evo (Glenn) ya spun out. Your definitely top dog in my book for spinning to avoid a crash and succeeding. Hope you and your car are well.

9. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    So I have the footage. I just need to put it in to my computer. My camera crapper out on me while I was trying to capture it. Anyone have a Mini Dv camera I can borrow? Pm me if you do. Unless I find one?

10. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    Hi 150 shot,
    Actually I am convinced that Kries-sieg is the way to go. Will be arranging a group buy soon. It was an unforgetable exhaust note indeed. Adil.

11. akinla

akinla Rookie

May 14, 2004
    Great get together Dilan.
    It was nice hanging out with everyone and the choice of roads was just beautiful.
    Good driving skills by Edward and can't forget Adil who decided to show off his stunt driving skills.
    Don't know about that crazy gt3 driver though.

Lest do it again soon.

12. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Thanks. Looks great.

13. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Sure thing Amit! We'll definitely do it again.