I have an extra SAY115Y | FerrariChat

I have an extra SAY115Y

Discussion in '308/328' started by RJay, Apr 3, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RJay

RJay Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bob
    This is the speedo IC from a 78 308. In my case, one coil driver for the stepper motor that bumps the ODO blew out. I posted the whole thing over a year ago. I rigged up an external circuit at first and it did great but then I found a couple of these on the Internet. I took my fix out and replaced with one of these and everything worked great after that. I have one left. Please PM me. If you own a 308 of this vintage and post a pic of your car here (why?, because I just love to see these cars) and you want to pay for shipping, I'll send it to you.

-Rjay

2. luckydynes

luckydynes F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2004
    CA and OR
    Full Name:
    pit bull
    #2 luckydynes, May 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Rjay . .. I want it . .. here's an action pic . .. notice how I stratigically slid the car to place the "hot coals only" trash can right over the engine comparment ;) . .. thanks.

Sean
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    GREAT PHOTO!!!

Jedi

4. RJay

RJay Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Ok, it's yours. Great Picture! I am going to root around to find it tomorrow and I'll let you know when I am ready to send it.

-Rjay

5. luckydynes

luckydynes F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2004
    CA and OR
    Full Name:
    pit bull

I need to get you or the other EE super geek pic's of my bezel removal and install tools also :).

Thanks,

Sean