Just wanted to say thanks | FerrariChat

Just wanted to say thanks

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by KSpark, Jun 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KSpark

KSpark Rookie

Nov 7, 2007
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Kamil
    #1 KSpark, Jun 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I just wanted to post a little note thanking John Gross and Graham Willie over at Specialty Cars in Bellevue for all their help over the past few months. A while back I posted here looking for help with my senior project, and Mr. Gross generously came forward and agreed to be my field advisor. Everyone was highly impressed with my project and I finally graduated yesterday, so I figured the least I could do was let this community know how lucky they are to have these two members. Their willingness to help was matched only by Graham's penchant for lousy british humor, and I would not hesitate leaving any caliber of car in their hands.

Here are a couple pictures I took for my project of Specialty Cars and the DMC shop next to it for those of you interested:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Dave46

Dave46 Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2006
    Central Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert Davison
    Congratulations on your graduation and congratulations on getting into the school you wanted. Both seem to be quite a challenge these days and neither is a given.

I had to go back and find your original post http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183515 and I have to give a round of applause to the gents who helped you out.