Anyone selling a Range Rover? | FerrariChat

Anyone selling a Range Rover?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by roro, Jun 23, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. roro

roro Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Ro
    I am looking to buy a 2006 Range Rover SuperSport Vesuvius or Black Supercharged. I want to buy by the end of the week. I want low miles if possible. I've seen the ones on autotrader here in houston and checked out dealers with no success.

Anyone know of someone selling one?

2. drjohngober

drjohngober Formula 3

Jul 23, 2006
    Cville and Gbury Tex
    Full Name:
    Dr.John Gober
  3. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    have the RRs improved any in terms of reliability?

4. rcm360

rcm360 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Reese
    Call Mark Belton at Aristocrat Motors in Kansas City, I know that they have a ton of cars coming in off lease, which he manages, phone is 913.677.3300, tell him that Reese refered you.

5. nsx4me

nsx4me Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Texas/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Have you checked out expomotorcars there in Houston. I had a buddy go there and buy a Rover there. He had a good experience. I was thinking of doing the same.

gil

6. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    www.rockboundrovers.com If you want the ultimate RR :D I dealt with Nikki at Landrover North and Allan at the dealership off Katy Rd, was barney Garver back then but not sure what it is called now. Have you dpoke to either of these dealers? Are they working deals on new RRs?

7. drgek

drgek Formula 3

Jun 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Gary
    At 49K miles, the only thing that required repair (other than routine maintenance) in my '06 Sport was a bad navigation system.

8. roro

roro Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Ro
    Thanks guys! I ended up buying one today... 2008 RRSport with only 1000miles!