Ferrari Sightings | Page 49 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Sightings

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Cheetah, Feb 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hoodude

Hoodude F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 5, 2007
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    RE
    I wonder if this is the same car in Bernardo66" photo in the BeautifulKids&Ferrari's post#709...seems to have many similar marks?
    Just a thought...
    RE

2. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Saw the following cars yesteray at the DUB (The culture that worships rims :rolleyes: ) show here in Charlotte;

Gray 360 Modena F-1
    Dark gray Lambo Murcielago roadster
    Yellow Lambo Gallardo Spyder
    Maserati Cambio Corsa with a killer stereo system :cool: (and 60k miles on the odo!!)
    Black Maserati Quattroporte
    A few Porsches

Not worth the $20 admission fee :rolleyes: .....

3. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    You mean you didn't like those huge ridiculous rims on the 360? I didn't notice the mileage, but I did notice that
    the engine was pretty dirty.

4. tfling

tfling Karting

Oct 24, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Tony Fling
    #1204 tfling, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM
    Saw 3 F-cars in Greenville on Saturday. In the morning on Woodruff road, red F430 Spider, later in the afternoon also on Woodruff Rd. silver 360 Spider, and later that night downtown in front of the Westin hotel a red F355 (6-speed) Berlinetta.

Representin' the V8s, huh? :)

6. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    hmm, haven't EVER seen a 355 in greenville before that i wasn't with.

7. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #1207 DrStranglove, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

Those rims had me laughing pretty hard!!! Guess the owner never thought about cooling the brakes off by allowing air to circulate from the outside :rolleyes:

The Maserati Cambio Corsa was the vehicle that had 60k on the odo, and the owner was really cool!!! Showed me all the upgrades he did to the interior & stereo... And it also had nitrous hidden under the rear bumper!!

9. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Yeah, I remember seeing his car at a similar show in Myrtle Beach last summer. The car is a bit "showy" for my taste, but he
    was a nice guy!

10. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

Which car, the 360 Modena or the Maserati Cambio Corsa??? The 360 is owned by Ingram Motorsports in Greensboro. The Maser is owned by a guy named Josh Teck, and he did all the work on the car himself. He also parties a lot in cities from Charlotte to Miami, hence the 60k miles on the odometer :cool:

11. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    The Maserati. If I knew the person that did that to a Ferrari, I probably wouldn't mention it.

12. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

Good choice :) !! The 360 owner gave me his biz card, and it is now decorating the bottom of my garbage can.

13. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    dunno if it's the same maserati as you guys are talking about but there's a dark colored coupe rollin around greenville that's all "showy" with stickers and rims and **** yo.

14. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM
    Yea there is definitely a black Maser Gransport coupe that goes around Greenville, I see him on Woodruff Rd. a lot, especially on weekends. It has crazy wheels, chrome lips everywhere, chrome wheelwells etc, in very poor taste IMO, but has the plate "ALL4SHO". Still, it is a Gransport.

Saw Jim G.'s red '07 F430 Spider drive by twice yesterday on Laurens Rd. while I was with my friend checking out bike accessories at the Lotus dealer.

15. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    i went and checked out those elise's too. that one exige is SICK. i wish they'd had a base elise there to look at too.

16. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM
    Yeah, the new blacked-out Exige S240. Very nice. 70k msrp though. I thought that the bright red Elise roadster there was a base one. It's not? Not sure about the titanium one, didn't really look at it too close.

And hey, how about us getting a Lotus dealer here at all?! I was like, What the hell? In Greenville? Although the Jag/Lexus dealer has been keeping an exotic or 2 in stock lately as I recall. Right now I think they still have that light green (California Sage) Aston Martin DB9 Volante in the showroom and a black Bentley Flying Spur somewhere about on the lot. Inventory management must be a little optimistic about our area. Ha-ha.

17. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    yeah the red one was a "california" model apparently. was more luxurious it looked like. it was high 50's i believe.

we had an 99 NSX come into work today to get a CD player installed

18. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Cary, NC...Ford GT, Black with white stripes. Corner of 55 and High House headed north.

19. BrianC

BrianC Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    North Augusta, SC
    Full Name:
    Brian C
    Spotted a red 355 spider catching a ride on an open transporter today in Charlotte. The truck was exiting I-77 and picking up I-85 North... probably heading up to FCI. The 355 had a black top and shields. It was riding on the upper deck at the far rear. No other F cars on the truck... just a bunch of Hondas and Toyotas.

20. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Grigio 430 on Forest Drive at 4:50 p.m. Apparently Austin's new car, although the photos that he sent a few months ago were
    of a spider (same color). I'm sure there's a story about the change.

21. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Not a Ferrari, but a pretty slick looking white Bentley CGT on Rt64 near Apex, NC

22. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.
    Silver 360 coupe at Gervais and Sumter, looked like two guys in it about 10 minutes ago.

23. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Black Maserati Gran Turismo at Shem Creek in Mt Pleasant this afternoon at about 4 and a black 430 coupe downtown on Highway 17 about an hour later.

24. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Good to see you posting...are we going to see you next weekend?

25. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Yes you will. I'll be heading up Friday morning. I'll meet up with you guys Saturday morning at the dealership.