does anybody use their fcar to pick up girls | Page 6 | FerrariChat

does anybody use their fcar to pick up girls

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ferrari 360 spider f1, Mar 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I think I used my F car to pick up Pussssy once

I was taking my cat to the vet :)

2. Simon Tibbett

Simon Tibbett Karting

Nov 7, 2007
    GA
    Fail :(

3. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    #128 DGS, Jun 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Lol!! :p:p

5. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

Oh no way I should never again wish and remain ignorant.

6. J2J

J2J Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2008
    Is this post a joke?

7. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    Unfortunatley for some, it isn't

Art

8. third_shift|studios

Jul 1, 2008
    cincinnati
    Full Name:
    jaison tortorea
    It's amazing how movies/tv has skewed people's opinions of the Ferrari-even mine; i just figured bombshell women came with the territory!
    I'm not an owner, but as a car enthusiast, i feel my t/a is an extension of my personality and would certainly have to show those cards up front. More or less to "read" her. Most of us american muscle guys are DIY, gear head types and have a huge adoration toward our cars, be they 80's IROC camaros or modern LSx powered monsters. If the girl can't "get it" then it's hard to accept her as future dating material.

That said: i'm a happily married man who's wife had to deal with my quarter-life crisis prior to marriage when I bought my toy. We're still together, she won't ever get into the muscle car scene, but knows that i'm a fanatic and is happy i have a hobby =)

9. dsd

dsd F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2006
    Northern Virginia
    I have never met a girl who was interested in my car that I was interested in.

-dsd

10. Maas

Maas Rookie

Jan 22, 2005
    There is, and you will find out in about 1 year.....

11. climb

climb F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2006
    Atlantic Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Stuart K. Hicks
    Two women across the street from me never noticed or commented on my Ferrari.

The day the guy came to demolish my bathroom for a re-do they both came over to say hi and ask about what i was having done and wanted to see the samples of the marble etc. Conversation lead to what i do for a living and if i'm single etc blah blah blah..

So sadly i think just about anything that displays money or taste is more attractive to a women than a Ferrari.

12. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    May also be beneficial for all you guys knocking some one's command of the English language to check where they come from first.

If I could speak Swiss German as well as this guy speaks English I'd be well happy.

13. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    You may find this hard to believe but I picked up girls and didn't even have a Ferrari. It was crazy.

14. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    I use a lollipop. Strawberry.. maybe lemon. ;)

15. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    No wonder your user-id is "smartguy" ;) How old are you, btw? ;) Just kidding. Welcome to F'chat...

16. Hannibal308

Hannibal308 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2012
    Kahuku / Cottonwood / Prescott
    Full Name:
    Will
    Jeez...

The only [legit] reason to have a Porsche or Ferrari is to drive the $h!t out of it. Using one as part of some cheesy-@$$ pickup scam is just the pinnacle of ******baggary.

A black panel-van, on the other hand, that's another story!

17. GG-33

GG-33 Karting

Apr 28, 2014
    Farnham, UK
    Full Name:
    Greg
    If you want to pick up girls, buy yourself a cute puppy and take it for walks in the park.
    F Cars only seem to attract the interest of small boys and men (unless you prefer that sort of thing) :)

18. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I concur, the puppy is the best way. Girls can't resist them.

19. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    I pick up girls all the time, basset hounds in the 360 spider. We have a mother / daughter set of hounds. They love going out in the car.

20. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I do not find this part of your post amusing. In fact, I find it quite disturbing, and am shocked nothing has been done about this by either Rob himself or any of the Mods.

21. GG-33

GG-33 Karting

Apr 28, 2014
    Farnham, UK
    Full Name:
    Greg

another one suffering from a 'sense of humour by-pass'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

22. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Nothing humorous about pedophilia - unless that's your thing.

23. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    69 beetle with roof chopped off and baja fenders best pickup car of all time. Now I am older and noticed an escalade attracts women over 30 like flies to sh*t, I guess its the pormise of being mommy with a white picket fence or something.

Dont think you can pick up a womean with a gray boxer, and most people think only asshats drive ferraris.

Did have one night of awsome kinky sex after giving a woman a already knew a ride ina lime green countach.

I woudl say if you already know the woman and liek her for all sorts of valid reasons, like she is nice and cres for you, and you then introduce her to your ferrari and she likes it you are on to a good thing. Most women hate sprotscars because they dont get it and its money not spent onm them. But if your woman loves the wild experience of speed, and likes you to ahve soemthign that you get enjoyment out of(besides anoher woman) then you have akeeper.

24. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Forget dogs, Escalades, Blingy watches, etc. etc.

Nothing attracts a woman better than showing up with another woman that is a 7 or above. I don't know why.. but if you show up by yourself nobody gives you a glance. However if you show up with a hottie.. you get their attention.

25. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    I have one better. I found a kitten with a broken leg on the side of the road. Took him in and he wore a cast for a while.

He couldn't walk so I carried him around with me in a basket. Putty in my hands.