Brooklands Motor Show | FerrariChat

Brooklands Motor Show

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by seolio, Jul 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. seolio

seolio Rookie

Mar 5, 2008
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I am in the very early stages of organising a motor show next summer at Brooklands Motorsport and Aviation Museum, Weybridge. A few of you might know that they have an Auto Italia day there every year anyway, but the show I am organising is for all types of car and bike.

There will be many car clubs and car manufacturers there, also bikes etc... I have also spoken to West Coast Customs and Orange County Choppers about them coming over for the event, WCC sound very interested and OCC have said they will get back to me... There will be stuff for the kids to do aswell if you bring them along. So should be a pretty good day.

I will have more details when I have organised a bit more of it but for now I am just trying to find out how many car clubs would be interested in attending. I know the club I run - the Mercedes 190 Owners Club will be attending. That is one at the moment, lol

Would anyone on here be interested do you think in attending and obviously representing FerrariChat.com?