Sad News...Coach I passed away today! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Sad News...Coach I passed away today!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Dincenzo, Jul 12, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Sam, you have our prayers. I never met him, but from everyone else that had met him, and seeing his gleaming face in each of these pictures, made sure he was loved. I don't like these kinds of posts, always hard to post in them, not knowing what the family is going through. God Speed Coach!

2. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    And I'll bet he's already having a great conversation with Enzo. We'll always remember you, coach.

4. bruceski3

bruceski3 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    I was completely shocked when I heard the news about Coach. I still couldn't believe that this had happened.

I sent a message to Johnboy on the John Boy and Billy Show for them to play Knockin on Heaven's Door by Bob Dillon to play at 9am on Wednesday morning. I've known Johnboy when he used to come in frequently to see his mom in Graham NC. Hopefully he gets the message in the morning.

Unfortunatly I will not be in SC for the Funeral, I am stuck in FL at the moment for the rest of the week for work. My prayers are with Julie and the family. RIP Coach I.

5. mtense

mtense Karting

Nov 20, 2006
    Hickory, NC
    Full Name:
    Trey Ely
    Truly a classy gentleman. We first met him at a F1 viewing at his home last year. When we (my family) arrived, I remember him being very welcoming and hospitable. We have seen him at various FCA events since then and he would always recognized me or my brother right off and greet us with kind words. He was one of those kind, well-spoken car enthusiasts that any community hates to lose.

Our thoughts go out to his close friends and family, may he rest in peace.

6. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    Thank you Jonathan , My health did not allow me to fly to South Carolina to attend his funeral , But I thank you for all the great words you wrote about my dear brother where i love and will love for ever , It is sad but I had my second heart attack on 2005 but lucky me i was revived twice in my way to the hospital and came back to life , thank to the LORD, Wished i was gone and my dear brother was still alive with all the love once around him , Yes I am married but no kids , My brother has a family and he was too young to leave us . I am 59 years old but i am hurting so bad and will be sad for the rest of my life , since i barried my mother last year and now my brother is gone . May the Lord help Julie and his two sons.
    Love to all of you .
    God Bless you all .
    Samir M Ibrahim
    Castaic, California

7. Ispeed

Ispeed Karting

Oct 31, 2005
    Needham MA
    Full Name:
    Carl
    Very sad to hear. He seems to have had a great and fulfilling life.

8. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Thats wonderful!! :):)

9. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #109 TexasF355F1, Jul 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
    Sam,

Nothing else needs to be said. You've just further proved the fact of what a great man your brother was and will continue to be in his untimely passing. You're words speak for themselves and the truth of what a great family Coachi has.

I, as many, were never on a personal level with your brother. But as part of the FChat community, we all are close friends in a way.

Best wishes to you and your family. My prayers are with you all.

10. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Very sad news. RIP CoachI.

11. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Sam, thanks for coming on. I never spoke with your brother but had recognised him as a nice and friendly person on this forum. All i can say is chin up as best you can in this difficult time because despite anything and everything, he and your mother are always with you, you know that.

Regards,

Matthew

12. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    Thank you God Bless you .
    Sam M Ibrahim

13. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    God Bless you . That is the hardest thing i ever had in my life is losing my mother last year and now my DEAR BROTHER who brought me to this country and leaves me alone , Sad till the rest of my life, He always looked after me when i had a heart attack where i ha twice and supported me and now he is no longer there . I feel like lost in this world without him. I loved him so much , He was my older brother , He was 8 years older than me , Our family has shrunk and no one is left but Julie is and will always be my dearest family as me and my wife loves her as much as we loved my brother.
    God Bless you all and thank you all for the great words you posted for this great man COACH IBRAHIM .You will be missed

14. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    To Sam,

Your brother was well known, and very much respected by our community, which reaches around the world.....I know I speak for all of them, many have posted here but many others are also aware of your loss, when I say that anything any of us could do for you ...now or in the future, all you have to do is ask.

His memory will live on, our care and respect for him will live on.

With kindest regards,
    Alan Leach
    Houston Texas

15. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    I wished that the LORD had kept him a bit longer , That is a big loss, I feel that i have no one anymore in this world. He was the only one that i listened to his advise and he protected me always.
    We lived together from 1949 when i was born till 1960 when he came to the USA , I was a kid but i never ever forget the day he left and how much i cried , so do my Father and mother . We stood in the top of the mountain watching the ship that took him away from us, When we where kids me and him shared a room together since i was afraid to sleep alone in that big house we had in Israel. I have so many great memories , I am shocked . I can't believe that my brother is not here any more .
    I just don't know whet to do without him around.
    God Bless you all .
    Samir M Ibrahim

16. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    #116 samiraline21, Jul 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2008
    I just don't know what to say . I was packing trying to, sell my house and go back with my wife overseas so i can live a few years that i have left in peace , But the housing market is very bad and i am losing so far in my house and still cant sell it . At the moment I am disabled , I had two heart attacks the last was in 2005 where i have to be revived twice to bring me back to life. And then i had Coach so close to me that when they took me to the operation room i herd him through my operation talking to the Dr"s asking and herd that they told him that lucky me i am still alive. Coach then told me Sam I will take care of you till the rest of your life if you become disabled. But us in our family we are very kind of hard headed and i wanted to go back to work, this year in Feb 5th i became disabled and till now i am out of work and cant do much, I have too many health problems , so me and my wife has decided to put our house for sale where nothing is happening at the moment waiting for the Lord to help us so we can go back to my wife's country(Lebanon) .
    Well i think that this is too much i do not want to bore you .
    I would like to talk to you by email you sound like a real human .God Bless you .
    My very best regards
    Sam M Ibrahim

17. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    Thank you and God Bless you and your family.
    Sam M Ibrahim

18. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    He emailed me this picture telling me at the time that he had borrowed the Ferrari sunglasses from friend where it was too much of light for his eyes.:):) Wish that day is back????

19. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    If anyone like to email me please do , My Email is : [email protected]
    Would like to hear from you
    God Bless you all
    Sam M Ibrahim

20. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    #120 BigTex, Jul 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
    You should have a message there from me, we'll help get things sorted out Mr. Sam....you will see....

Most of us here on the chat are 'real human', some more so than others though!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I know what you were trying to say..........

21. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 28, 2007
    Castaic,Ca
    I thank you from my deep heart . My blessing to you and all the great people out there like you .
    Looks like i found my friend for life , I just love people because without people and good friends life is boring . I always loved to meet great people.
    People have thought me many things and one great thing is the love to others no matter what poor or rich . I have a big open heart like coach but our problem is that our hearts are not healthy .
    God Bless
    Sam

22. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Anytime.........you are going to get through this.....hang on......

23. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    #123 Juan-Manuel Fantango, Jul 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Sadness and despair is what I am feeling. We have been blessed to have known coach, but I feel cheated, just as you always do when you loose someone you love. I suppose you can say that he went out just like he would have wanted if he had to go, on the golf course, with no suffering or lingering illness. We must remember the good times, the times we smiled and laughed together, that the sadness now is because of the happiness then. Rest in peace Coach, we love you....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. samiraline21

samiraline21 Rookie