any good roads in southwest Ohio? | FerrariChat

any good roads in southwest Ohio?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Webby, Jul 19, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Does anybody know of any good curvy, scenic roads near Cinci / Dayton? I am trying to plan a drive but am having no luck with the roads.

2. teachdna

teachdna Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2001
    Cincinnati
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Robbins
    If you want intense, curvy, up and down hill where you'll need to concentrate so that staring at scenery isn't possible, the roads in Indian Hill can't be beat. You don't need to go fast to have fun!

3. OneFastLotus

OneFastLotus Rookie

Jun 3, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Is Indian Hill a town? Or area? I'm unfamiiar. Sounds like some fun roads though! I'd like to find something closer to Deals Gap style roads in this area.

4. KillerF430

KillerF430 Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 21, 2008
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rather Not Say
    #4 KillerF430, Jul 21, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
    go to muchmore inside indian hill area, i drive that to school everyday and if you go fast up or down it, its a blast a nice decently long and curvy road

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Any street names you could give me?

6. KillerF430

KillerF430 Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 21, 2008
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rather Not Say
    muchmore road

7. Kevin2772

Kevin2772 Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2006
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Muchmore is great, and the road the combines with muchmore at the bottom is great too. Just be careful considering I got ticketed doing 50 up that road in my first Audi. Some of the back country roads between cincinnati and Dayton are great too, but its real easy to get lost as you end up out in God's country.

8. 50693

50693 Karting

Sep 12, 2006
    columbus, ohio
    I think the road is 732- running beween oxford and eaton through the country- a very fun road- I spent alot of time on it in college