Quabbin Cruise Saturday August 2nd | FerrariChat

Quabbin Cruise Saturday August 2nd

Discussion in 'New England' started by karc, Jul 15, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    It was a good time to have a group of cars cruise down to the Nantasket show so I'm putting together another cruise. The route isn't finalized but it's going to be somewhere around Quabbin. It's going to be almost no highway this time so it should be a nice scenic drive! All cars are welcome to come. I'll try and keep this thread updated as much as possible but the main thread for this event will be here http://newengland-motorsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32917

I hope to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones.

2. TGF

TGF Formula Junior

May 1, 2007
    North Central, MA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Those are the largest signature files I have ever seen!

3. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    lol They aren't very strict with signatures on that site.

4. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Update: We'll be meeting at White City Plaza on rt9 in Shrewsbury, Ma. From there we'll head west on rt 9 out to Quabbin, stop for a bite to eat and then head back on 202 to 122. From there we'll go to the hot rod show in Marlboro. Feel free to join at any point! Post up if you plan on attending!

5. 05redgt

05redgt Rookie

Jun 22, 2006
  6. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Ooops.. that's kind of important. We're meeting at White City Plaza at 9:45AM. I'm planning on leaving there by 10:15