C & C Tomorrow? | FerrariChat

C & C Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by rcraig, Aug 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Probably will not make Starbucks early tomorrow morning , but will be taking a long run mid-morning west of you guys. Anybody interested in hooking up let me know. Will be exploring in Cecil County and north into Pa. Bob

2. jimangle

jimangle F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Haverford
    Full Name:
    James
    Bob, I'd go but my water pump seized about a week ago, and now it's getting a major service done. I'll be out for a while.

Jim

3. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Jim, Sorry to hear about the water pump. I have a major coming up sometime soon too. Every-time I think of the cost I get nauseous . When you get it done let me know and we'll get together . Are you going to Jon's rally? It's going to be a fun time. I'de like to take some good pix of the cars together too. Bob

4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

leaving now!

5. SATedeschi

SATedeschi Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    I am going to take advantage of the wheel still being fixed - waiting for it to come back from Calf to Les at Sports Tire. It should be back next week I was hoping for yesterday but no luck.

Have a great ride- pics please.

6. jimangle

jimangle F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Haverford
    Full Name:
    James
    Bob,

This will be my second major with the car. That water pump was probably about 15yrs old, so I'm not really upset. Yes, the majors are expensive, but I'm happy with the car so I guess that's the price you have to pay. These cars are expensive, but then again my motorcycle was almost as expensive to maintain so it's not too bad.
    I really doubt I'll have the car back in time for Jon's rally. If so, I'll be there. Maybe I'll bring my other car, if not.

Jim

7. SATedeschi

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    Alex - Your the man. Thanks

8. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    You're welcome Steve. BTW Doug, your car sounds incredible at WOT!!! Hmmmmm, wonder what exhaust would make a 360 sound like it?

9. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Sorry I missed you all. Thanks for the Pics Alex. I was out after work until midnight Thursday and Friday working on the engine for my 1965 911 Porsche. It did me in. Slept in and went to Starbucks in Newark at 9AM. Doug good to see you got the Stradale out. Marc....thats outrageous. It would make a nice Trackside support vehicle if you towed something lightweight. Obviously a must for the 30 something outdoorsman. Kinda defeats the purpose of the original intention of the lightweight Jeep. Agile and able to fit through small areas on a trail in the woods. Jon in Delaware

10. Radnor

Radnor Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    USA
    Nice pics, Alex. Rob (456) and I broke off for a quick but spirited jaunt in the valley. See you next Saturday.

11. SATedeschi

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    Wheels are back so I'll be there next week

12. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yo Steve up kind'a late putting those rims on huh!?!?! 4:30am tire changes, now thats dedication.

Bambi's still stuck in my grill hopefully today I can get to Karosserie, been a crazy couple of weeks.

Mike