Fox Valley Motorcars - Reputation? | FerrariChat

Fox Valley Motorcars - Reputation?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by nsxnick, Aug 15, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nsxnick

nsxnick Formula 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I did a search but didn't find anything.

I am looking at a car at Fox Valley Motorcars. Can anyone here share any positive or negative experiences? How is their reputation?

2. zzzdoc

zzzdoc Rookie

Mar 10, 2007
    I have had two friends buy from there with absolutely no problems. (a 2004 360 spider and a 2008 911C2S) I have driven a Gallardo there and was treated with the greatest courtesy. After six German cars in a row I hope to finally make the change to an Italian exotic. From what I have seen, Fox Valley is a high class operation.

3. birddog

birddog Formula Junior

Jun 24, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Ed
    +1 Danny Baker (Salesman) and Scott Rothermel (Sales Manager) both have received several very positive comments on here as of late. I've met Scott and can say he seems like a very good guy to deal with. I bought my car from Continental Autosports in Hinsdale (just down Ogden Ave) and Scott used to be the sales manager there. You might search "Lamborghini Chicago", as that is their newest venture, and their Fox Valley Motorcars operation just moved there as well. As far as I can tell and have heard - top notch operation and a reputable one to deal with.

4. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Good people to do business with. I've known Bill(the owner)for years and he's an upstanding guy.

5. Enzo1267

Enzo1267 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 11, 2008
    Lamborghini Chicago was very courteous.

Contenintal Autosports.....................................

6. 04GCAR

04GCAR Karting

Oct 11, 2004
    Madison
    Very good, great to deal with. Brought 4 cars from them.

7. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    Bought a 99 Diablo from Jim (owners brother) at Lambo of Chicago and they were first class all the way. THEY ARE 100% A SAFE BET WHEN DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!

8. carlagio

carlagio Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2005
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Carla G.
    I've purchased 3 cars in the past 3 years from them now known as Lamborghini Chicago/FoxValley Motorcars (209 E Ogden, Westmont, IL 60559 ) Rick Schneider is an awesome salesman and puts you at ease, no high pressure from them (630)654-9000. Rick always comes out on all our LCA Drives too. Stop in next Thursday to check out the new facility!

Stop in for their:
    Happy Hour @ Lamborghini Chicago -
    Every 3rd Thursday of the Month - 5PM-8PM

9. webster132

webster132 Karting

Aug 9, 2006
    Chicago/Malibu
    Full Name:
    David
    Another vote of confidence in Lamborghini Chicago. Got three lambos from them. They even helped me sort out and get out of the Ferrari I had when the original dealer wouldn't. Top-notch service department that stands behind their product and great team altogether. My favorite dealership in Chicagoland, hands down.

10. Noel

Noel F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nuccio's are good guys, I bought a new Lambo from them and had no problems.

11. farrbar

farrbar Karting

Sep 28, 2006
    Chicagoland
    I have bought a lotus and 2 porsche from them, never a problem. I usually work with Jim Nuccio, very laid back and nice to deal with.

12. Carsleuth

Carsleuth F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2006
    Chicago/NYC
    Full Name:
    Dan C.
    They are awesome!

13. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    I've purchased parts from them.

The Lamborghini Parts Manager, April Runions is a pleasure to do business with.

14. Detour_racing

Detour_racing Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    They are the best if you ask me. You cannot go wrong with them. I have been friends with them for most of my life!! :)

15. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Bought an Elise from them a while back. Good guys for sure.

I'm in the market again, for something slightly different this time around, and will be stopping by there soon.