Need BMW Indy Shop Referral - NOVA | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Need BMW Indy Shop Referral - NOVA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by M3-ADDICT, Aug 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bimmer32five

bimmer32five Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    There's no reason to bump it up...I already told you where to go.

2. NigelM5

NigelM5 Karting

Feb 22, 2004
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Full Name:
    NIGEL
    Don't mean to insult, ( I don't know which BMW you've got) but on M5/M6's, deep within the i-drive menu, you can turn off your own drl. If you've got a new car, take it to the dealer you bought it and ask the new sales guy to turn it off for you. They are supposed to set your car up and I believe according to BMW-NA you are entitled to one free hookup to get all the initial settings the way you want (at least thats what I was told for performance center delivery)

Electrodyne in Alexandria doesnt really work on cars but around the corner in Alexandria on South Pickett is Martin Motorsports. Gary is first class and am sure would be more than happy to help you out. He is very meticulous.

3. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
    #28 M3-ADDICT, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
    I own an E46 M3 ZCP. The first owner had decided to have his DRL on when he got that first free attempt. Since I've gotten angel eyes, I no longer need the yellow light, so that's why I'm mainly trying to turn it off. Also it covers my angel eyes, it looks very ugly and weird. You have a phone number for your guy?

Picture of my R8 Angel Eyes on with the Xenons

[​IMG]