Casey Putsch to appear at the KIC, Road America July 18-20 | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Casey Putsch to appear at the KIC, Road America July 18-20

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by ProCoach, Jul 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaparralman

chaparralman Karting

Jan 30, 2008
    Seriously though. You brought it up and it seems fair for you to back up your statement.

2. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

The intarweb clearly states diesel Mercedes, I'm not sure what the problem is. This is your thread, remember? If I wanted to promote my racing career, I would have started a thread with something like this:

Nonetheless, my invitation remains open. You may show up any time at Mid-Ohio's garage # 27 (how apropos!) from September 10 through 14. You'll have to ask the car owner for permission to sit in the driver's seat and make the requisite "vroom vroom" noises, though.

3. PhaseDance

PhaseDance Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 24, 2008
    ohio and manhatan
    hello fellow ferrarichaters and "FANS OF CASEY"

i have been gone from the intarweb for some time. yes part of it was a disagreament i had with my mom about apropreate use of my time and i feel that at my age i shud be aloud to use the intarweb weather or not i am wearing actual pants. but in reality most of it was an investegatoin into the person called "b-mak".

this is what i have lerned. this is all FACTS and cannot be denyed by "b-mak".

* b-mak was raceing in the "fiery hawks" sereis. he raced a camero much like the one raced by jodie foster in "the acused". his raceing carear ended when he was raeped on a pinball table by a driver who must remane anonemous but who's name rhymes with "p.d. cuningham". b-mak did not want to press charges but a determned young atorney helped him seek justiec. but then fiery hawks did not want a snitch raceing. and also p.d. was found inocent of all chaerges becasue of the provoctive way in wich b-mak was wearing his raceing suit.

* folowing his depareture from "fiery hawks" b-mak tryed to be a karting champoin but dispite raceing in a whole saeson he only won one "champoinship". and that was the "champoinship of eating hot wings between races". not a real champoinship i dont have to tell you.

* after that nobody would take a chance on him except for "dunlop tyres" and that is why he was raceing the deisel mercedes. unforutnately this also ended in tears becuase he was ejected from the "BULLRUN" for illeagle driveing.

* it is little knowen but b-mak receantly atempted suicides. this hapened when his driveing student was "POLE POSITION" at "KOBE CHALLENGE" wich is a proffesional raceing series below f1. b-mak felt he shud have been on pole and tryed to swallow enough oreos to die. but they were double stufs. which as u prolly know are not as numeraous in the box. so without enough in teh box b-mak did not die but becaem unable to fit in his raceing seat.

so with this infromation in hand i also herd that his current raceing car had been raced by champion randy post. naturaly i had to call randy. this is a traenscript of the call.

*ring*

randy post: hello

me: randy post?

randy post: yes whose this?

me: i am a curious party.

randy post: who?

me: a curious party.

randy post. ok. what do u want to know?

me: i repreasent fans of CASEY.

randy post: casey putsch? america's only f1 driver of wich we can all be proud?

me: the very same.

randy post: then u have truely impressed me.

me: i have a quetsion.

randy post: only if i can get an autograf from CASEY.

me: i cannot make that happan. u must send a saelf-adressed stamped enelvope like everybody else.

randy post: already did i was just hoping for a personal mesage.

me: what is the mesage.

randy post: i want him to write. dear randy post. ur champoinships have inspeired me to win the first us grand prix. sincearly casey. p.s. i consider u a friend.

me: casey wuld never write **** like that.

randy post: i know. but i can dream. betwean u and me i will write it anyway on the pitcure when it comes in the mail.

me: can we get back to my quetsion?

randy post: yes.

me: is it true that u raced for "TEESEA KLIEN"

randy post: yes.

me: did u drive the car that is now driven by b-mak

randy post: i culd not tell u. becuase b-mak is not a driver i follow. bascialy i am only a fan of myself and kimi and of course casey.

me: b-mak is the guy who is stalkeing casey.

randy post: in that case i would like to beat him to death. i will make my next articel in sportscar about that. also about clean driveing in the race. just like every other month. except for the month were i said i tryed to kill another racer. i wish that racer had been b-mak.

me: u and me both. anyway did u race the car

randy post: yes. it was the dark days befoar a racer had been groomed for f1 and also befoar i knew about cokeaine. at that time casey had not yet won the vitnage raceing so as a country we had nobody to chear for.

me: can u tell us anything about the car so CASEY can know more about b-mak

randy post: yes. the car was oh baby not now im on the phone oh sweet jesus drink all the milk u dirty girl

me: wut

randy post: cant talk now

as u can see my call was not concsluive. still we know that randy post was involvead. wich is ironic becuse he is one of AMERICA'S THREE GREAT RACERS - RANDY POST, CASEY PUTSCH, and JIM CLARK.

i will find out more at "GARAGE 27" at this champoinship race. although b-mak is raceing, u can all rest asured that CASEY will prolly win the race itself. if u watch his videos he is shakering his fist at every haybail. that is the atitude of champoins.

good. by.

4. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

That's all lies. I've never met PD Cunningham.

5. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    #180 bill365, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2008

We need to sort out some important matters out here...

I think PhaseDance should call up P. D. Cunningham (inquiring minds want to know if he called his shot and if he tilted out) :D

Bill

edit> BTW: Could it be simple coincidence that PhaseDance is also a P. D. word? Hmmmmm... :)

6. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    PhaseDance for President! :)

7. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    spells like G.W. and has a grasp on reality like Slick Willie...he's got my vote!

8. chaparralman

chaparralman Karting

Jan 30, 2008
    B-Mak,

Is it correct that in the 2008 season your have been "racing" a Dodge Neon and a Honda Civic?

9. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Casey, I believe he's racing cars that he doesn't own, which is a pretty good gig, if you can get it. :D

My friend Burt Levy spends all his waking hours doing nothing other than trying to do that! Hah!

You and I? We'll just have to be satisfied racing our own cars out there. I did win the SCCA SEDIV National Championship race at CMP last weekend and set a new track record... With a vintage car, to boot.

Headed to Lime Rock, Watkins Glen and Savannah, all in the next ten days...

10. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #185 Schatten, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
    "your have been"? Huh?

Racing Neons and Civics is quite competitive. They aren't his cars, nor are any cars he races. Time to step down from a holier than thou attitude and understand where the real battles are happening.

Let's put it this way - if I raced a Civic, it would be much easier to get sponsors. Honda loves pouring money into racing. There are lots of aftermarket parts for Civics too! There is a great market for Civics. People buy Civics all the time! What better way to market teh car as a race car too! It has worked for Subaru. It has worked for the Focus (eh, sorta). It has worked for the Pontiac Slowstice as well. Heck, I cannot see a reason why not to race a Civic because of the sponsorship opportunities. It is market exposure.

Now, where you come in is vintage racing with a wanna-step-up-to-F1 racing. Where's the market? Certainly not in the US. Who are your sponsors going to be? Are they going to be restore-me products? Are they going to be more refined, higher end watches and fine cigars? If so, that is a limited market and sponsoring a car for market placement and visibility is going to be limited due to the vintage racing audience. Who's going to pay for your ride? The people that watch vintage racing and race in vintage racing are enthusiasts already. The market is slim.

If you really want to get into F1 and step your way up, sell your vintage car, sell everything, and move overseas. It ain't happening here.

11. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    CP, stop digging while we can still see your head.

12. chaparralman

chaparralman Karting

Jan 30, 2008
  13. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

That's what I'm saying...wow. What is your point?

This is your thread. It's about your career driving vintage cars. Like I've said many times, I'm not here to promote my career, or ask people for money so that I can go and play cars. It's all about you, Casey.

Are you yet groomed for the F1?

14. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    ROFL again!

15. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    What are actual pants?

16. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I don't know, but this guy HAS to tell us where he's from.

17. stever

stever F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 18, 2006
    West. Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Steve R
    I wonder if 'actual pants' are the long legged ones for adults , as opposed to the shorts that kids wear...?

18. SpeedPak

SpeedPak Rookie

Oct 10, 2007
    #193 SpeedPak, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
    I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I didn't want to stir any more trouble for B-mak, without proper evidence. It has taken some time for the crack agents at Pak. CSI to send the results, some of that due to the unfortunate 'departure' of our beloved President... But none the less the results are IN: The phantom reside was in fact powdered sugar from a doughnut!

Now so far we have not received the in flux of driving resumes that we first expected. Apparently once people found out that Casey wasn't available, no one else wanted to apply. So all of here at pakistan express are stuck with b-mak. After investing in a wider seat to accommodate him, the civic is indeed ready to race again.

As far as the accusation that b-mak has been racing a civic... This is a total LIE! Instead of RACING he's been CRASHING! I submit photographic evidence uncovered by the Pak. CSI team:

[​IMG]

and here is our country's pride and joy BEFORE we allowed him to 'race' it.

[​IMG]
    But since we are not in the habit of learning from our mistakes*, we will continue to allow b-mak to show up at the track and crash our car. To once again quote NFL great BILLY MAINS: "It is what it is"

Faisal
    Team Owner
    Pakistan Express

*Actually we can't afford a new seat, and b-mak is the only one who fits in the current one.

19. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson
    A Vintage Racers Moto:
    The Ice chest must always be larger than your tool box.

20. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    "I submit photographic evidence uncovered by the Pak. CSI team:"

I'm sure every driver here would join me in observing that the incident pictured clearly is not the result of driver error, but instead should be attributed to inadequate equipment and/or a defective track layout. In any event, that's not a "crash," that's an "off." ;)

21. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    On top of that Mr. Faisal, your seat fitments may be the least of your problems. I got you copyright infringement on the photos big time. My attorney, Booger Botreau of "Loopholes Are Us", has you dead in the water Monday morning.

22. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Hah! A crash can't drive back to the pit lane, let alone the paddock. A crash is when the ambulance is dispatched...

Glad to hear Pruett is ok....

23. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    You know, I think you might finally get it.

Had dinner with Rodger and Nancy Mandeville tonight. Also Bill Binnie, two-time LMP2 class winner (look it up) at LeMans (2004/2007).

They're both vintage racing at Lime Rock this weekend... And Bill started racing a Pre-War (WW II) Bugatti in the VSCCA.

24. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson
    #199 gsjohnson, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Get it? If I get a flat on my vintage race car, I'll roll the thing on the trailer and go home. I'm way too old for anymore of this kind of punishment. The days of laying on my back in the dirt in 100 degree temps at Riverside to change a clutch I'm not even sure is bad are long gone. Hell, if a guy is going to dive under me entering a corner, do you really think that I am going to pinch him down? Hell no, I'll say, "After you my friend."

Mandeville & Mazdas were synonymous back in the IMSA RS and GTU days. I haven't heard that name in a long time.

Here's a couple of pics of my latest Vintage car project I'm doing at home...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Speaking of which, I could really use hi res versions of the shots you sent, Mike!