This place... | FerrariChat

This place...

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by Chupacabra, Mar 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    ...sure is quiet

:)

2. rfking

rfking Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Italy
    It's happened before at least once that I can remember.

Things will get busier. I have been trying to be fairly active on account of Rob'r request the other day, but one person can only do so much.

3. SWITCHESOFF

SWITCHESOFF Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2005
    I have noticed that too, Chupa. I try to engage in everything that I can but I have worried that my " Handle " has been too visible and that I assume too much presence on the screen. I enjoy this forum tremendously and think that the participants are very interesting. So, I'm going to cut losewith everything I can think of.
    Switches

4. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    Go for it!

I know things will be come and go around here until there is a sizeable number of members. We're all busy people, and there aren't many of us, so "silence" is bound to happen.

5. Skyraider

Skyraider Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2005
    As a previous owner of a mailing list / WebForum (on another topic/another site) for some five years,
    I can attest that Yes, it gets quiet every now and then. I guess, it's somewhat like having
    "franks and beans" every night for dinner. Even if you adore them, you sometimes need something else.

Other times, there's just nothing on your mind, so... one writes that it's sure quiet. I've done it myself many times.

All normal activities on a forum.

;) :) :) :)

And.... Switchesoff,
    You're probably, the only person counting how many posts you have made....
    or how often you seem to be "present"

There's no penalty for posting every time you possibly can... Especially when everyone enjoys the h3ll out of what you have to say! Stop worrying!!
    You're Doing great!

C'mon guy's, lets let Bob know, what we all think of his teriffic posts!

Charlie

6. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Keep at it i love reading your posts.