Rosso Scuderia??? | FerrariChat

Rosso Scuderia???

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by jenzo, Feb 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jenzo

jenzo Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    LONDON
    Full Name:
    JENZO
    Is Rosso Scuderia only available on the 360 CS if so why..........

2. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    It's supossed to be only on the CS. The reason I've been given is that the CS goes back to Ferrari's racing routes and as such is given the current racing colour to reflect that. Of course somebody can now ask for a non-standard colour and specify this which wasn't possible before because Ferrari wouldn't release the colour coding

3. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    However Ferrari does say in the "color of choice" that this does not include variations of Yellow or Red since these are colors with Ferrari heritage. I'm sure if you ask nicely (&pay!) you can have any F-car in Rosso Scuderia

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Only other car I've seen it on is the Enzo. But, I'm sure, if you pay enough....

5. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    No. I have seen a 360 spider in Rosso Scuderia. Very smart it was too. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take photos. The only caveat is that I know owner is getting his Enzo in the next few months so even if it not officially on a price list he could probably arrange it anyway.

6. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    it's an available color option on the enzo and cs and i'm sure you could request it on the other cars, too, IF you pay the right price. IMO, look at this garbage. You know someone had to pay extra for that.

7. ferrarinascar

ferrarinascar Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Irvine
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Looks like a Ferrari made just in time for St. Paddy's day. Oh I forgot my luck charms. Or something out of an Austin Powers movie.

8. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    No it's now available on all Ferraris.

Before the CS, the colour is available but atUS$10,000 option. My friend decided to have his 360 Spyder in Rosso Scuderia in early 2003 and he had to pay for the option.