Kreissig F360 | FerrariChat

Kreissig F360

Discussion in '360/430' started by Dilancer, Sep 15, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
  2. RobD

RobD Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    USA
    Sounds good..

3. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    This is what I have been talking about. K is the King of all exhausts, period. Adil.

4. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Hey Adil, let me know if you are interested. I may be able to get you a deal on the system.

5. cookdesk

cookdesk Karting

Oct 17, 2006
    Sydney
    I agree but at the last look around 7K... a fair premium from all the others..

6. Zahiba

Zahiba Formula 3

Mar 29, 2005
    Victoria, Canada
    Full Name:
    Malcolm
    GREAT looking car, one of the best 360`s i`ve seen.

7. coffee

coffee Rookie

Jul 13, 2008
    #7 coffee, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
    Ive always loved Kreisseig

I have no idea why they are not popular as tubi and the others

it makes a ferrari sound like a formula 1 car.

Awesome stuff!

8. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    Too expensive. Get a capristo for a lot less.

9. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    HaHa, now that you opted for the capristo, you want company. No sirry, if I have to upgrade, I will go right to the top so that there is no more to wish for. Dilan, bring it on my man. Lets talk. Adil.

10. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan
    What do you guys think of Borla ?

11. Cicada

Cicada Formula 3

May 22, 2005
    Indian Wells, CA
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    #11 Cicada, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just got a Kreis-Sieg for my M3 ;) best exhausts around -- and the craftsmanship is second to none -- beautiful welds. It's a shame these things have to go under the car :(

silent/F1 [straight pipes] mode is a big plus - keep it down when you needto be civil, and let out that primal scream when the mood strikes ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. vglnte1

vglnte1 Rookie

Sep 11, 2008
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Carter
    god that sounds good!

13. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Gonna make a call to my boy and ask him a price. Will call you soon.

14. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    #15 masar, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
    Is it realy top? Maybe with top price. Note that the videos do not prove anything.Most of them are shooted in Japan like promo videos (of course except the first one here) Check my old thread when i wanted to buy Kreissieg and i was looking for group buy. Lots of unclear things. Even guy from Japan does not recommend it concerning the high price. IMO Capristo give you same pleasure for half price. But if you buy it and if you shoot real video of your car and if the sound will be like the youtube videos, i will maybe reconsider my opinion :)

15. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    Masar, I was one of the followers of your thread and you had valid reason not to go for K exhaust b/c none of us had heard this exhaust live. I agree with you that on the web site it sounded too good to be true. But when I heard it on one of my friend's 360, I was blown away by the sound. So now I have first hand experience and "I am a believer". Group buy can curtail 23% of the retail price. So my friend , if you really like the symphony from your beautiful 360 and are searching for THE note, you know it now. Good luck. Adil.

16. MamoVaka

MamoVaka Formula 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Pano S.
    as much as the exhaust sounds great in videos.. do you REALLY want your classy and elegant racecar sounding so loud is just annoys all standers by? I mean it's one thing to buy a 200k sports car like a ferrari.. it's another to say "HEY *******S!!! LOOK AT ME!!! AND MY LOUD EXPENSIVE FERRARI!!!!"

Come on.. We own these cars and we love them, and they ARE road going racecars.. but they do not NEED to be that LOUD.. I have a tubi on mine with cats etc. it's beautiful sounding but not obnoxious.

There is a fine line between class and sass.. go the former.

17. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    I agree that elegance and class are important factors and I subscribe to them. The beauty of this exhaust system is that with a switch you can convert the note to a stock 360 note. You can not drive on the shriek/low pitch for long any way. Its only for certain open road out of town freeway drives in club events when we are out of congestion and want to play a bit. But you are right, it has to be controlled. Adil.

18. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    OK, good to know :) Is possible to make some nice videos of your friends car ? The switch is working also in higher rpm`s? Capristo Twin Sound is also with switch but if you go over 4000 rpm, valved is opened anyway and you have the louder sound.

I plan to make high quality pictures and some videos of my car this Friday. If there will be good weather. I will post it so you can hear my Capristo 3 with highflow cats. Its very good as well.

19. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Its funny that you say we dont need to be LOUD and you have Tubi with highflow cats :) I think you are louder than any other car :) I think that magic of this exhaust or Capristo compare Tubi is the high F1 sound which Tubi does not have unfortunately. Its not so much louder compare Tubi. Or maybe little bit :) I had Tubi before as well, so i know what i am talking about.....

But i fully understand your point, i also dont like posers....

20. MamoVaka

MamoVaka Formula 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Pano S.
    #21 MamoVaka, Sep 17, 2008
    I havea tubi with normal cats.. where did I say highflow.. my car is a little louder but that is it.. it doesn't sound obtrusive at all.. so to REPEAT.. I have a tubi, other than the tubi I have a normal exhaust system..

and yes I do like the f1 sound of the capristo.. and it's a tough choice to go from tubi to capristo.. I may switch.. but not sure.. while capristo sounds more F1.. it's not as F1 sounding as the kressing system... so it's a worse version of it.. I would go for the kressing (a MUCH quiter version) if I wanted an F1 sound.. Capristo is just not as good as Kressing when going for the absolute f1 sound.

not to mention.. my tubi sounds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE that kressing exhaust in that video.. that sound is absolutely insane loud.. so I don't know how you can compare a tubi to that noise.. and my tubi sounds plenty sexy on it's own.. a bit deeper than the capristo..

21. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    #22 masar, Sep 17, 2008
    Sorry, i saw you posted cats and i thought automatically you mean highflow cats. Dont get me wrong, i did not mean to attack you, it was just joke. In this case you are realy not so loud. Tubi is great in low rpm`s but in high rpm`s sounds just deep. I had Tubi with standard cats and changed to Capristo 3 with highflow cats.This combo gives you the F1 sound as well. I dont compare Tubi to that noise, just saying that Tubi has 0 F1 sound but deep when Kreissieg or Capristo is F1 sound.

Personally i still do not believe that Kreissieg is worth of the money. I heard also some other Kreisieg videos on youtube where the sound was not so amazing. Best would be to hear direct comparison Kreisieg/Capristo 3 on video shooted at same time by same camera.

22. MamoVaka

MamoVaka Formula 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Pano S.
    Capristo 3 w/ highflow is MUCH, and I mean MUCH louder than what I have going on right now.. what I have is downright SILENT compared to your set up!

23. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    #24 masar, Sep 17, 2008
    AGREE. My neighbours would confirm you as well :) HUGE difference, but i love it. I did the switch by myself in my garage. When i started the car first time after switch (car was cold.....), i was absolutely shocked and i blamed myself for while what i did. I was afraid that my neighbours will kill me luckily i have realy good neighbours.... But when i heard the F1 sound in high rpm`s, everything was forgotten.

I think if you would put highflow cats on Tubi, it would be much more louder as well. Just the F1 sound would not be there anyway.

24. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    Gentlemen, I will post the Kreis-sieg exhaust video here when I get a chance with my friend Dilan. This will hopefully help because it will be authentic and hands on by us. Stay tuned. I for one am saving some dough for it already. Adil.