joke of the day | FerrariChat

joke of the day

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by detailman, Dec 3, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    A young boy is walking down the road with a roll of chicken wire under his arm,An old man is sitting on his front porch and ask "what are you going to do with that chicken wire"? The boy replies" I'm going to catch some chickens" the old man tells him that you cant catch chickens with chicken wire,and the boy tells him he dosent know what he is talking about. About 30 minutes later the boy comes by with several chickens and the man is very supprised. The next day the same boy is walking along with a roll of "duck" tape and the old man sees him and says " what cha gonna do with that duck tape" the boy repplies" I'm gonna chatch some ducks" once again the old man tells him that you cant catch ducks with duck tape,and the boy tells him that he dosent know what he is talking about. About and hour later the boy returns with 4 ducks and again the old man is amazed. The next day the boy is walking downthe road with a tree branch and the old man asks" what are you doing with that branch"? The boy repllies this is not just any old branch, its a pus*ywillow branch. The old man yells"HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE ,I'M GOING WITH YOU"!!!!!!

2. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Formula 3

Apr 30, 2008
    Central Oregon
    Obligatory haha almost 5 years later.

ha ha

3. ja1997max

ja1997max Karting

Feb 10, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Both the joke and especially the response are great!

4. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Way to bring back an old thread!! :p:p

5. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix