Bitter Brazilians: Barrichello and Massa call Schumi a homo... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Bitter Brazilians: Barrichello and Massa call Schumi a homo...

Discussion in 'F1' started by aquapuss, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Far Out

Far Out F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    Of course, it's not mclarenchat here after all :D

2. Kalidengas

Kalidengas Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2003
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    J.Santiago
    #27 Kalidengas, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
    I can help, the song is in portuguese and the word VEADO (Not viado) means Gay. Acording to the brazilian newspaper, the song goes: "Schumacher,o veado", "Schumacher the gay".No doubts about the words.
    An explantion is needed, this kind of songs with agressive words,is part of a kind of music called FUNK and began at the "favelas" in Rio de Janeiro.They use a lot of ofensive words depending on the theme of each party, and no one is spared.Even the president, Lula da Silva, is called veado (GAY) so nothing personal with Schumacher.
    Nevertheless, FUNK is not an apropriate kind of music for a Formula 1 party, and Rubens an Filipe should be ashamed about this all story!

3. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    I can see many reasons in which this act was done in no harm nor insulting way. For example they could have been saying that because MS is no longer there and it caused Ferrari too lose... Maybe they said that because MS wasn't there partying and they miss him...

4. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    maybe they are all gay and it was meant as a compliment. LOL ;)

5. Kalidengas

Dec 29, 2003
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    J.Santiago
    Another thing, in Brazil the word "Alemão" (German) means enemy.Its a coloquial thing, its not ofensive.A lot of brazilians are descendants from Germans, normaly from the upper class...
    Maybe this helps to understand all this thing, the newspapers many times don´t tell all the story, wich is a shame!

6. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't understand why they would just start singing Schumacher is gay for no reason? Was Schumacher there? Was it in a funny way that MS would take it as a joke? Why are they bitter? What have they got to be bitter about with MS?

7. Testarossa BR

Testarossa BR Karting

Sep 7, 2004
    Brazil
    What I heard was that in the Ferrari after race party @ Disco Club in São Paulo, Rubens started saying "Schumacher viado" what means "Schumacher gay", after a while the whole place was saying this. Felipe was embarassed but also joined the chorus at the end. As you can see by this video it's a night club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_xG7L4Op0w , so it's likely that alcohol was going on. And I presume that Felipe did this just for a joke, not to offend Schumacher who is a close friend of him.

PS: The Dj playing is the former brazilian driver Raul Boesel.

8. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Maybe they were mad because Hamilton was with MS on a date, rumors are that Hamilton is RuPaul when not in drag mode.

9. Kalidengas

Dec 29, 2003
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    J.Santiago
    Its important not to joke with the dignity of others...

10. tactical

tactical Guest

Jan 23, 2008
    #35 tactical, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
    the other 95% are decendants of africa. So i would not say alot of Brizilians have German desendants.
    I notice you live in Portugal mate. I have a villa in the algrave, great place. I have a few Brizilian mates there as well.

11. tactical

tactical Guest

Jan 23, 2008
    unless its about Lewis Hamilton though.

12. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

I did notice that you never see RuPaul and LH in the same place at the same time. Kinda like Batman and Bruce Wayne.

13. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Ever try the White Elephant in Lisbon? Best women in the world--Blonde hair and blue eyed Russians and Dark Eyed, small butt Brazilians.

Fantastic.

14. tactical

tactical Guest

Jan 23, 2008
    No i haven't mate, i spend most my time at Wild and Co in vilamoura. Shed loads of brazilian ladies with yes a dash of Blo0nd Russian beauties:D They dance on the counters and do all sorts of siht:D

15. oscar-alpha

oscar-alpha Rookie

Aug 10, 2008
    Schumacher's clothing style and taste always make me wonder...
    I did just put it down to him being German (no offense to German stylistic capabilities)
    Anyways, i could give a **** if MS is gay or not, its his business, and he's a Ferrari living legend...

16. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Wrong.

White Brazilians
    Main article: White Brazilian
    According to the 2006 census, White Brazilians make up 49.7% of Brazil's population, or 93.096 million people.[11] Whites are found in the entire territory of Brazil, although the main concentrations are found in the South and Southeastern parts of the country. White Brazilians are all people who are total or mostly descendend from White immigrants.

Members of the Italian Brazilian community with President Lula, in Rio Grande do Sul.
    Up to 1800, close to one million Europeans had left for Brazil, most of them colonial settlers from Portugal. The boom of the immigration occurred in the 19th and 20th centuries, when nearly five million Europeans immigrated to Brazil, most of them Italians, Portuguese, Germans and Spaniards.
    Although White Brazilians make up the majority of the population, a large number of them have some Amerindian and/or African ancestry (similarly found, but with widely differing percentages of admixture are, in White Americans [15] and White Argentines).[16]
    Nowadays, White Brazilians come from a very diverse background, which includes:
    The Arab Brazilian population is estimated at about 10 million people, mostly Syrians and Lebanese people.
    The Dutch were among the Europeans settling in Brazil during the 17th century. From 1630 to 1554, the Dutch controlled the northeast coast of Brazil, establishing their colonial capital in Recife. However, they had a minor influence in Brazil's ethnicity.
    The first Germans arrived in Brazil in 1824. Most of them established themselves in rural communities across Southern Brazil, such as São Leopoldo, Novo Hamburgo, Blumenau and Pomerode. In states of the south, such as Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, they may represent as much as 35% of the population.[17]
    Italians started arriving in Brazil in 1875. First they settled in rural communities across Southern Brazil. In the early 20th century, they mostly settled in the coffee plantations in the Southeast. 25 million Brazilians are of Italian origin, the largest numbers outside of Italy itself, most of them descended from Northern Italians.
    Poles came in significant numbers to Brazil after 1870. Most of them settled in the State of Paraná, working as small farmers.
    Most Brazilians are full or partly of Portuguese ancestry. They started arriving in 1500, the immigration grew in the 18th century and the boom occurred in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
    Spaniards came in large numbers to Brazil, starting in the late 19th century. Most of them were attracted to work in the coffee plantations in the State of São Paulo. Today there is an estimated 15 million Brazilians of direct Spanish descent.[18]
    Ukrainians came mostly in the late 19th century. Currently they number approximately 300,000, most of whom live in a compact settlement in south central Paraná (state)[19]

17. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Rubens has deep rooted anger at Schumi... after all, Schumi made him constantly look like a 2nd rate hack. And since leaving Ferrari, he's gone downhill. Fast. I can see lots of angst there.

Of course it doesn't come out for the press... but get a few drinks in him, and put him around the same people he used to work with (except the one guy that he used to revile), and it's not surprising that he would behave this way.

18. tactical

tactical Guest

Jan 23, 2008
    Hey thanks for that, nice cut and paste:)

19. GrndLkNatv

GrndLkNatv Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    Yes, but batman had Robin, who is that in Lewis' case, Ron Dennis?

20. GrndLkNatv

GrndLkNatv Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    Rubens is about as afeminate as they get, other than Glock and Hamilton.....

21. barbazza

barbazza Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 10, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    Rubens misunderstood Shumi's intent when he teabagged him... :D

22. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Gosh I love this story!

So much for those romantic images of the Great Schumacher passing on the Holy Grail of racecraft to his disciple Massa.

Reality is: Each man for his own. As it should be.

PS: I'm sure they meant Ralfie...

23. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    I had to do it before a Brazilian member felt weird, lol, I know you didn't mean any harm.

24. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    As before, I am sure it was harmless taken in the culture and moment, and we're just being uptight PC about it and media trying to sell copy. Both RB and FM have always seemed to be good guys, and heck, it's Brazil! And a party! Perhaps we need to lighten up a bit. :)

25. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    No objection from my side. But tell that please also to all those who complain about Kimi's partying. At least that only involves women.