Gauge overlay on a 348 | FerrariChat

Gauge overlay on a 348

Discussion in '348/355' started by First Ferrari, Nov 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. First Ferrari

First Ferrari Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2005
    Mahtomedi,MN
    Full Name:
    Christopher Reeves
    Has anyone seen a gauge overlay on a Ferrari gauge to change the color? My 348 is yellow and I was thinking that the cluster would look cool in yellow. I know that Porsche has many sources to change the guage face color but I haven't seen any for Ferrari.

A few questions:

Does anyone have a resource for the overlay?

Any pictures out there of an overlay?

Is it hard to overlay the new gauge color over the old?

2. potxoli

potxoli Formula 3

Mar 22, 2007
    Washington DC
    Full Name:
    Eric B.
    I've never seen them specifically for the 348, but some shops do custom ones. You might want to ask Palo Alto Speedometer http://www.paspeedo.com/ they could point you in the right direction

3. nsx4me

nsx4me Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Texas/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Gil
    I've had my car at this shop in the North West since ive been overseas, If any of you Ferrari owners are looking for quality in craftsmanship and customer service along with a smile =) visit or give Ravi a call at www.umbrellaautodesign.com located in Washington State. He is a premier high end fabricator and customizer for exotics and has several item in patent which may be released more to the Ferrari and Bull owners. His carbonfiber work is 2nd to none and the weave is always 100% straight with care done by hand before the finalization.

Hope this helps, by the way I am just a customer and just passing the word along to those interested.

Thanks
    Gil