Too many 360's? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Too many 360's?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Pirate75, Apr 2, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I was reminded of this thread the other day when I saw my first 360 Spider under 100k. (of course I can't find it now but think it was on autotrader, probably got snapped up so fast it was taken down already). Has any one else seen any 360 Spider sales cracking the 100k mark?

2. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Yes they are............Look in the 360/430 Section.

3. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Intersting thread. I just jumped in and read this and most of the posts were from April. As the market continues to decline, so do prices for 360's and most other Ferraris, but they are taking a massive hit (correction) right now.

+1 on Bullfighters comment that the 348 has become the entry level Ferrari of today that the 308 and 328 were back in thier day, and even with the lack of love we get, they are still great starter cars to own in the Ferrari realm. Easy to maintain, and easy to get into without mortaging your, oh, you can't get a home equity loan right now - KIDDING LMAO.

Anyway, IMHO, as WETPET said, I think the 360 will be down in the $75-85k range soon. We'll see. If you want one, just hang tight for about another 5 months. The guys who need to dump them for the cash will take whatever you offer within reason.

MB

4. DMOORE

DMOORE Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    As of today, there are 23 360's on dupontregistry.com alone, that have an asking price of under 100k.

Darrell.

5. DMOORE

DMOORE Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Anyway, IMHO, as WETPET said, I think the 360 will be down in the $75-85k range soon.

Already there.

Darrell.

6. Schaden

Schaden Karting

Apr 10, 2007

As a none Ferrari owner, it amazes how low you can buy a nice testarossa. But I guess they have a reputation as a money pit, even for a Ferrari.

I'd like to own a 328 or 512TR. I like the classic style from my childhood. But I hear the 360 and newer cars are more reliable.

7. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    Owning both a 348 & 355 sounds boring and repetitive IMO

8. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

I know we are talking ebay here but look at the number of 348's and 355's for sale compared to the 360's. ;) ;)