Darth Banned? | FerrariChat

Darth Banned?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Zahiba, Dec 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Zahiba

Zahiba Formula 3

Mar 29, 2005
    Victoria, Canada
    Full Name:
    Malcolm
    Whats the story on this? :confused:

2. bmwm3

bmwm3 Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2005
    Laguna Hills, OC!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  4. Zahiba

Zahiba Formula 3

Mar 29, 2005
    Victoria, Canada
    Full Name:
    Malcolm
    Yea, seems to be, and since when did he have 28k posts?

5. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Immediate ascension upon posting after his 27,999th post.

As to why he got banned...I can't guess, but I can only guess.

He probably made one of his very rare smart-arsed remarks on some thread about something.*

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

48 hours, no biggie.

try a search, maybe you'll find remnants of the offending posts.

DM

7. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Darth was a wast of time. Never had a word that said anything positive. While I may be rude & crude, I do drive a Ferrari & can always find something positive to say.

8. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    Buckle up folks, this one is going to get ugly...

9. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

OK, out you go too...

Venusone 48 hours for rubbing salt in the wound.

DM

10. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    WOWZERS..........Was Venusone's comment THAT over the top for a ban? Holy smokes!

11. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    Darth never misses an opportunity for a shot at her.

12. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    I thought the contradiction in her statement was rather humorous.

13. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    APPLAUSE!!!!

Good job DM and other mods!!!!

14. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Preventative maintenance on Venusone. Didn't want a rumble to start in here.

They can both enjoy 48 hours of peace and quiet. And we will too.

DM

15. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    What were the messages to show the users??? :p :p

16. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

ASk them when they get back :D

17. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    Just did a search. It seems Darth has bullied Venusone constantly. Sure, her responses and threads are pretty inane most of the time, but why would you ban Venusone for that?

Seems like some mods are on a power trip. DM, aren't you the idiot who banned me a while ago as well? Oh look, I called you an idiot. Where's that ban button?

18. Blue@Heart

Blue@Heart F1 Rookie

Jun 20, 2006
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Full Name:
    David
    I have no idea if your previous ban was earned or not.....but I gotta be honest my friend:

If you poke the dog with a stick for kicks, it's eventually gonna bite you......

just a thought....

-David

19. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    So much drama here :rolleyes:. You guys have to contribute to this thread :D!

FCHAT: The Novel

20. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Haha, +1. Well said.

21. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Because you don't understand the history between these two, and I'm not inclined at this juncture to explain it to you, let's just say it was best for all concerned to intervene before it got ugly. We sometimes do that here.

Right here...

I'm not on a power trip, if I was on a power trip I'd permanently ban you for this "trip" down memory lane.

So, let's review. Aren't you the guy who figured it would be ok to taunt the folks in the Middle East forum with your insults about people of Middle Eastern descent? Why yep, sure enough you were. I may be a little hazy on the details, but seems to me at the time I got quite a few "Thank You" notes from the regulars in that forum. You failed to understand anything about their culture, and just slammed your way through like the proverbial "ugly American."

And, much to my surprise, here you are again, doing your best to let it all hang out, intellectually that is.

Now, let's discuss the concept of idiot. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

Well, I have an IQ above 25, of that I'm absolutely sure. Now as to mental age, I think I'm at least 14, but I could double check that for you if it will make you feel better. So, I'm NOT an idiot. Therefore, you must have me confused with another moderator.

Now, how about we discuss "pea brained." While I can't find a definition per se for pea brained, I think your behavior pretty much sums it up. Now you'll notice I've managed to use you and pea brained in the same sentence, forced you to infer from there what I mean, and have avoided any violation of the TOU.

WOW, maybe you should take some notes from this post. :D

Enjoy the rest of your day.

DM

22. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #22 DrStranglove, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ouch!

Sorry Jerry, but you earned this one....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    #23 PeterS, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Pretty bold. When Rob puts a new Mod on board, he send them a new keyboard............That you should probably fall victem to after that comment! I may not always agree with a Mod, but I DO respect their decisions. They have a job to do and it's probably not always a fun one.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    I am owned because DM thinks he is clever in his usage of the words pea and brained and you in a sentence, all while keeping on the good side of the TOU? Oh, and he is not an idiot because he says so? All clear now. Wow, I feel owned. Maybe even go the whole hog...that would be pwn3d. Oh no, that's not it, it's because another buddy of his (DrS) says so. And there's the card. Nail in coffin. That must be it--I am well and truly owned now.

How about this: Mods show their stupidity with inconsistent applications of the ban button? Is this statement in violation of the TOU? Note how you, DM, are a mod, and how you do administer bans inconsistently. Note the third component, stupidity, and what it infers about you. The concept of idiocy in the everyday vernacular seems to have sailed over your head like a size 10 shoe, but maybe stupidity will ring a bell for you, a prime living, breathing example of the terminally stupid. More inferences for you to ferret out there, my power-tripping little friend. Is calling someone stupid grounds for a ban? How long?

I could say more about the ME thread, and who has really been there and who really understands what about the history of that thread or the accident mentioned therein, or the actual culture, or who the real ugly American is, but it would require an IQ level above your shoe size. DM must have spectacular feet to not be an idiot, as claimed, but still...

I await further ownage (possibly in the form of a ban) and the locking of this thread immediately after you have had your say. That's the DM way.

25. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    PeterS, I am sure they welcome bootlickers. Respect is earned.