Wanted: F430 Spider (F1) | FerrariChat

Wanted: F430 Spider (F1)

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by SDFerraridriver, Dec 18, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SDFerraridriver

Dec 17, 2008
    #1 SDFerraridriver, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
    Hi,

I am really interested in entering into a partnership with someone who owns a F430 spider (F1 tranny is a must). I can lay out money for drive-time pretty quickly, and would cover all expense incurred while driving the car (we could figure out something for insurance). PM me if you are interested, I want to get into this car before our weather goes COMPLETELY out the window (minus this week of ridiculous rain). I would also consider a partial trade in drive time for one of my cars, I just REALLY want a red ferrari :) more than anything right now. Milage and year are irrelevant to me.

edit: I am in La Jolla.

2. DMOORE

DMOORE Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Basically, it sounds like you want to rent a 430. There are a number of places to do just that. Also, there are exotic car "time shares" or clubs , if you will. I know of one based out of Rancho Santa Fe. Do not know the name off the top of my head though. I don't really think anyone here will rent their personal car out.

Darrell.

3. SDFerraridriver

Dec 17, 2008
    I just figured that this would be a perfect way to work something out... I would want a reasonable amount of use, which is not practical (as far as rental places go) as well as the fact I havn't found a F1 spider for rent. More like a fractional ownership deal, which benefits both parties involved. I am more than happy to assume liability for the car while I have it (of course).

4. carclubla

carclubla Karting

Aug 6, 2004
    Encino, calif
    Full Name:
    Ronald
    i did a time share with another person on a 355 for 3 years and it worked out great. call me and i may do it with you. ron 818 981-7777

5. SDFerraridriver

Dec 17, 2008
    #5 SDFerraridriver, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
    I will call tomorrow.