New Member | FerrariChat

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by Caporegieme, Dec 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Caporegieme

Caporegieme Karting

Dec 28, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    Full Name:
    John Tuttle
    Hi , I just found this site. I have been interested in Ferraris since watching Magnum PI in the 80's. I have been lucky enough to see a couple locally including a 360 owned by a guy I met at a car show in Slidell.

2. Craigy

Craigy Formula 3

Mar 19, 2006
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Craigy
    Salutations fellow Louisianian. :)

3. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Welcome aboard John.

4. PWehmer

PWehmer Formula 3

Oct 15, 2002
    Surrounded by Water
  5. Cajun

Cajun Formula 3

Mar 20, 2004
    Da BY-U
    Full Name:
    MJG
    Welcome!

6. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    John,

Welcome! Glad to see another member from Slidell.

Steve

7. Caporegieme

Caporegieme Karting

Dec 28, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    Full Name:
    John Tuttle
    Happy New Year, spent a quiet nite at home still getting to know the area and meeting new friends. Maybe next year I'll good to the French Quarter. that should be safe enough right? Thanks again for those who welcomed me to Fchat.

8. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

Last time I went to the French Quarter for NYE I regretted it, but if you don't mind HUGE crowds you should have fun. Welcome!

9. Caporegieme

Caporegieme Karting

Dec 28, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    Full Name:
    John Tuttle
    Should have held my ground and moved back to N.O., Slidell was centrally located for the wife's job.I work out of the house didn't matter to me. I have a nice house, it way too congested for me.

10. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

Do you mean Slidell is congested or New Orleans or your house? The only person I can think of that I knew that lived in Slidell had a really nice house but it sure was a drive to get there, and when we'd go out in NO he'd stay here.

11. Caporegieme

Caporegieme Karting

Dec 28, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    Full Name:
    John Tuttle
    Trying to get around Slidell can get on your nerves, It not the same Slidell I remembered, I moved from NO (lakeView) a few years ago how things changed. Lakeview was much more convienient I find. Very happy with the house. I find myself spending a lot of time in the city anyway Cafe Degas, Brennans etc.

12. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

My memory of slidell is that it's sort of spread out. Where the guy I knew lived it seemed like there wasn't much else around.

13. Caporegieme

Caporegieme Karting

Dec 28, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    Full Name:
    John Tuttle
    Maybe on the outskirts. I'm in slidell and it reminds me of Metairie around Veterans blvd. to each his own I guess, I made my bed ya know.

14. TopMonkey

TopMonkey Karting

Mar 14, 2004
    Monroe, LA
    Full Name:
    Joel C.