The loneliest person on the web | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The loneliest person on the web

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Etcetera, Jan 5, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buzz48317

Buzz48317 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Shelby Twp., MI
    Full Name:
    Michael
    LOL! Most users online was 367 yesterday at 7 o'clock looks like it was the result of this thread :)

2. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    That forum lacks both your ease of grace and your aging beauty; the ravens that have this coal black and shimmering, for their feathers covets the sheen and wonder of yours for their own, and the radiance of ease so easily smiled....not so easily smitten are the gods, but I am not a god and I stand riveted in place and without a word and rendered immobile and without utterance, written or spoken...or whispered, this woman, so easily rendered my heart to pain, joy and grace...she, beauty.

If I were a better person, I should have asked you to accompany me for a malted and a burger. Maybe once, maybe twice, but at least once in the ending days of the 60's.

That never happened, and that's why you will will always be the raven haired beauty of lore long lost, but not forgotten.

3. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Hmmm. Must be magic!

4. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    #29 toggie, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    ^^^ !

Stephanie,

Sure he's a smooth talker and all now.
    Just be careful with that Seth Brundle guy.
    You know what happens, ...
    once he gets you back at his crib ... :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    We have a history. We first met in 1412 in a small town called Paris. This was in Europe long before major cities were born. She owned a pub if I recall correctly. She was as beautiful and sweet then as she is now. Fondness fades as beauty fades, and she had the radiance of the pasture green, golden melodic and without the precipice of time. Her ready smile and beguiling glance have not lost power or ability to shackle my senses, not then and not today.

Sadly, I haven't been as sweet, and she has fed me the ire of my own tongue. I have deserved it.

Still, as time ticks out the years, decades,centuries forth with resolution, I have not forgot her, nor has the erosion of time lessened my love for her, this, my love of mine.

6. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    "Everything looks weird over here."

Yeah, it just looks weird, guys. A magical, wizardly, optical illusion, perhaps?

:D

7. LUV 4REZS

LUV 4REZS Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Newport News VA
    Full Name:
    Leonard P
  8. fred cat

fred cat Karting
    BANNED

Oct 20, 2007
    Sweet.............I can stand in the aisle and shout "0846 is a total fraud" and fear no mod. As if I do now.

9. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Imperial83 was finally kicked off of every other board on the net, so he had to start his own. His ramblings explain a lot, though.

10. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    He seems very joyful.

11. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I Googled Nurse Joy, it looks like an Anime character...so this gets weirder.

12. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
  13. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    There's a difference between "lonely" and "insane". If the Joker from the Batman movies/ comics was a little less insane and a little more less-deadly, he would be doing what this guy is doing. I vote to never come back to this thread, because I'm sure I read somewhere, that stories/ situations like this kills humanity.