Grand Opening Ferrari Tampa Bay | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Grand Opening Ferrari Tampa Bay

Discussion in 'Florida' started by AEHaas, Dec 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    Oh, I beg to differ - working for Onofrio for 8 years could definitely give you that many gray hairs!!!!

Scottie

2. bigdog68

bigdog68 Karting

Jul 8, 2008
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Sean Fowler
    Shamile, don't worry I did not get an invite either and my father was Ferrari of Central Florida's first customer, it helps that we know Frank, just not enought to go to the new stores opening. I was at FoCF the other day picking up a new battery for the 360 and Rocky was telling me about the new store, it really looks impressive.

On a side note there are two Alfa 8C's at the Orlando store, guess who got in one!

3. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I see an old friend, Tom LaPoint is sales manager. I'll be looking forward to a visit some day.

4. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    I don't think Tom is there anymore. Chris Warren in the GM, great guy and a friend. They have a great sales guy there also named Levi, another good friend. Make sure you guys stop in and see them. I love the Formula One chicane in the front of the store, looks cool!!! Maybe we could borrow some of the Florida weather for up here.

5. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Is this the same Levi that just left FOA a few months ago?

6. targanero

targanero Formula 3

May 31, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Where in Tampa is it? I'm in St. Pete a lot in the winter and go into Tampa fairly often - would love to check it out.

7. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Yes, it is the same person. Great guy. The dealership is off of Tampa Road in Clearwater area. It is a couple of miles North of Dimmitt Rolls Bentley on 19 or 41 whichever it is.

8. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Beautiful looking dealership. I'll have to make a trip to Tampa to see it in person.

9. bbs911

bbs911 Formula Junior

May 31, 2007
    Dallas
    It's actually in Palm Harbor.

10. shifted6

shifted6 Rookie

Feb 2, 2009
    #35 shifted6, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. testarob

testarob F1 Rookie

May 13, 2006
    Debary, Florida
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Great pics. Thanks!

12. kara

kara Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2007
    Ukraine in dreams/CA
    Full Name:
    Kara, Karalina
    Wow looks like a nice dealership.
    Thanks for the pictures.

13. flnick26

flnick26 Karting

Jan 16, 2009
    Tampa, FL,USA
    Full Name:
    Nick P
    Thank you for the compliments.

It is a wonderful structure. I was impressed by the architectue and the layout of the place. they have a gallery style clean room for working on engines. and if its your engine, you can watch via streaming video through your email if you dont want to be in the showroom. Maybe it's just me but i thought it was a very cool feature.

I would highly suggest anyone in the area going in to the dealership. the staff is very welcoming and helpful. I appreciate that being an 18 year old who is interested in owning a "few" ferrari's some day. They will be organizing local events as well!

14. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Beautiful showrooms w/ several cool Ferraris

15. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I am planning a visit tomorrow.

16. andy6789

andy6789 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Milwaukee Wi
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #43 andy6789, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
    nice pictures Ali, looks like an awesome showroom and service area.

17. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I visited the dealership today and had the pleasure of meeting one of the salesmen there named Bob. Great guy!! When times comes I would love to buy from him!

Dealership was beautiful!! my dream garage!!

Scuds and 430s everywhere and.....

the first 16M red in the states!!!!

beautiful!!

pictures to come ; )

18. flnick26

flnick26 Karting

Jan 16, 2009
    Tampa, FL,USA
    Full Name:
    Nick P
    That 16M looks awesome!

19. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
    beautiful dealership and great people. I am sorry I posted the 16M pictures b4 the lucky owner could view it himself. Please enjoy it and it's beautiful health. Hopefully you are a local owner and will attend future events.

20. Gotti

Gotti Rookie

May 12, 2005
    Chicago IL
    Full Name:
    Jake Pelkey
    I remember seeing a segment about Ferrari of Tampa Bay on CNN. The segment said that Ferrari of Tampa Bay is one of the only privately owned Ferrari dealerships and all other Ferrari dealerships are owned by Ferrari. Is this true?

21. flnick26

flnick26 Karting

Jan 16, 2009
    Tampa, FL,USA
    Full Name:
    Nick P
    I am not sure as to how many are privately owned vs. factory owned. It would seem to me that all dealerships are privately owned...I would like insight on that as well.

But yes this dealership is privately owned by Onofrio Triarsi. he also owns a few other dealerships. Ferrari of Central Florida, Lamborghini Bergen County NJ, as well as Classic Coach and Repair in NJ

22. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I am not 100% sure but I would think Fcar dealerships are privately owned and licensed to sell thru Ferrari. I thought I once heard a rumor saying many dealerships lost their licenses for excessively selling over MSRP.

I was also told that the owner of Tampa Bay Fcar, also owns 2 other Fcar dealerships.