FOW Event | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Is anyone here going to the March 06 event?

2. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    What event?
    I'm new to this site. I live in Belair Maryland and would be interested in any events held in the Balto/Wash area. Could you let me know the details.
    Thanks,
    Will

3. bimmer32five

bimmer32five Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I would like to go...i'm not a member of FCA or anything...does that matter?

4. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    I'll definitely be there. Wouldn't miss one of their events. I RSVP'd last weekend when I stopped by to see the 250 that is there.
    As they've had more people in the past than they can handle, it is by invitation only.
    Let me know if you'll be there and we'll have to meet up.

5. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    got the invite; i'll be there

6. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Yes I will be there. Are any of you staying for the whole Grand Prix? I planned to get there right at 7, how about you?

7. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    No, won't be staying for the entire GP. Will be arriving @ 7pm.

8. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    I'm going..... hopefully with my new toy (85 Qv GTS).

9. bimmer32five

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    can anyone rsvp me +1 other person...if you need more of my info...PM me...obviously I don't get an invite from them...since I'm not an owner. Help?

Thanks.

10. Alex W

Alex W Rookie

Feb 10, 2004

11. Tony Fuisz

Tony Fuisz Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Bethesda, MD
    Full Name:
    Tony Fuisz
    I'll be there-maybe without the ferrari though-still waiting (its now months) for grand touring to empty out enough for me. Stop hogging the ferrari repair shops guys!

12. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    My wife and I will be there, no doubt for the whole race.

Will

13. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I'll be there as well.

14. bimmer32five

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    i obviously will not be there. Someone take pics.

15. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Hey Bimmer, if i find someone not using their one guest allotment, I'll let you know. On another note, I picked up a 2004 M3 yesterday. Any guidance on it you might have I'd appreciate!

Tony<

sorry for hogging Grand Touring. I think the real hog is that gull wing Mercedes and Marriotts Super America. They've been there since my QV came and went twice!

16. bimmer32five

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    thanks...tell me about the M3...color...options you got...6sp/smg? sick car...i've driven a couple of them. Just don't go over redline...lol...I think there was a problem with the earlier M3's with engine problems that's why the warranty is longer.

17. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

bimmer32five<

Jet Black
    Coupe
    SMG
    19's
    Cold Weather Pack.
    Luxury Pack.
    Adjustable side support seats
    Harmon Kardon

Yeah, first 1200 miles no sport setting in SMG, stay under 5500 rpm, stay under 105 mph. She goes back at 1200 for oil, differntial change and diognostic to see if you behaved. Then up to 3100 miles stay under 137 mph, avoid long runs at max speed.

18. bimmer32five

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    good...you got the 19"s...they look a lot better than the stock 18"s. So it's pretty loaded except for the metallic paint and nav. system for the most part. Best of luck with it...maybe i'll have the opportunity to see it at some point.

19. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    See y'all at the party tonight...If the weather holds (it just stopped raining here) I'll be bringin' the 328.

20. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    I'll be there, but not the Ferrari - the FOW parties I've been to in the past have not been tire-kickin' events. and with the limited parking spaces and the crowd, you might end up parking closer to the carmax lot than FOW . . .

since I don't own any F-chat paraphenalia, I'll be wearing my FCA nerd, I mean, name tag . . .

21. wfo900

wfo900 Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2003
    Annapolis
    Full Name:
    Rich C
    What a great event! I took the 355 against my better judgment but FoW had secure parking right in back. I had a blast catching up with old friends and I was obviously pretty pleased with the race result. That GTO was just stunning, but I have to admit that I liked the Stradale that was on the floor as much as any Ferrari in recent memory. THANK FoW

22. bimmer32five

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    any pics from the event?

23. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Yep, it was a nice event indeed. Barbara and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as we always do at their events. Great food, great people, nice cars.
    We had visited a couple o' weeks before to take a close look at the GTO while they were working on it in the shop. Beautiful car....absolutely beautiful.

24. ciao baby

ciao baby Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2004
    DC&lt;---&gt; MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    Yah know I recently bought my Maser from FOW and I did not get an invite. No respect.
    Is this a F-car only thing??

25. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    That had to be an oversight. I think the invite said FMOW customers and FCA mid-atlantic members.

Got to meet up w/ snj5 and doppelmax and hung out w/ Kendall and Richard Merritt. Wore my name tag but missed Fuisz and Ruben. Next time!