CARS ON FIFTH, NAPLES | FerrariChat

CARS ON FIFTH, NAPLES

Discussion in 'Florida' started by M1GIR, Jan 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M1GIR

M1GIR Karting

May 27, 2005
    BOCA RATON, FL
    Full Name:
    MASSIMINO GIRONTA
    ANYONE HAVE THE SITE TO REGISTER FOR THE SHOW IN NAPLES ON FEB 14TH? I WLL BE GOING OVER AND JUST CAN'T FIND THE SITE TO REGISTER THIS YEAR. WHO MIS GOING OVER FOR THE SHOW?

2. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    #2 SCantera, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Cars on 5th is Saturday February 5th. We are setting cars in place from 8-9 AM. Show starts at 10 AM to 3 PM. If you come over on Friday join us for a private tour of the Collier Museum. Tix for Collier are $50/pp. Show registration for Saturday is $25/car.

Registration is attached. Make you check payable to Naples Ferrari Club and send to;

Kim Pemberton
    204 Silverado Drive
    Naples FL 34119

Come out and join us for a really good time in Old Naples on 5th Avenue. Any questions feel free to PM or call me at 239-821-1741.

Steve Cantera
    Naples Ferrari Club
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. M1GIR

M1GIR Karting

May 27, 2005
    BOCA RATON, FL
    Full Name:
    MASSIMINO GIRONTA
    FEBRUARY 5TH IS A THURSDAY AND I THOUGHT THE SHOW WAS SATURDAY FEB 14TH????

4. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    Sorry for the typo.......was bedtime when I posted......Satrurday Feb 14th is the correct date. Collier Museum tour is Friday Feb 13th.

thanks for picking up my error

Steve Cantera
    Naples Ferrari Club

5. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    Thanks for your interest in our coming car show. The Cars on 5th Show has grown to be one of the best shows in the region. What makes it so successful is that there will be over 400 cars on display. There is a varied selection of car clubs that participate with something for every car lover to enjoy. Moreover the location on 5th Avenue offers more than just cars with shopping, dining, Cambier Park and the beach. Last year we had over 15000 spectators attend our phenomenal show. Our efforts in putting this show on is to benefit Eden of Florida, a learning center and home for children and adults with autisim. Through donations from the dealers, vendors and the general public last year we raised over $45000 for Eden.

Not only are we to have the cars on display, but we will have country music performing artist Rockie Lynne and his band performing in front of the Sugden Theatre. Rockie puts on a great show that will be a real boost to this year's show.

Here is the information on the Cars on 5th Show:

General Information

Date: February 14, 2009 from 10 AM to 3 PM
    Location: Prestigious 5th Avenue - street will be closed to traffic from Rt 41 to 3rd St [same as Art shows]
    Organizer: Ferrari Club of Naples
    Beneficiary: Eden of Naples........a home and center for children and adults with autism [see attachment]. Last year we raised over $45,000 for Eden.
    Attendence Forecast: over 15000 spectators will enjoy this show

Car Clubs in the Show:

-Ferrari Club of Naples......with over 100 exotics including Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, and other cars of distinction
    -West Coast Muscle Car Club.........over 75 muscle cars will be displayed with outstanding examples from Motor City
    -Corvette Club of Naples........is bringing over 50 cars from produced from the early 50s to current models
    -Porsche Club of Naples...........expecting nearly 60 cars including classic Porsches through to the modern machines
    -Alfa Club.........a clutch of Alfas will be on display for the 1st time in this show.

Dealer Sponsors

-Ferrari of Tampa
    -Autoquest
    -Lamborghini of Miami
    -The Collection of Ft Lauderdale
    -Bentley of Naples

I can forward more information as things develop. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached by phone at 239-821-1741.

Thanks so much for your consideration. Please join us.

Steve Cantera
    Ferrari Club of Naples