Cars and Coffee Feb 7th | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee Feb 7th

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Crazyhorse, Jan 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Crazyhorse

Crazyhorse Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    Everyone is invited to the 3rd Charlotte Area Cars and Coffee at North Lake Mall off Exit 18 / I-77 at Panera Bread Feb 7th 8:30-till. The first C&C had a turn out of 45 cars and the second approx 60 cars from Lambo's,F-cars,NSX's,Porsche's,BMW's,Lotus,Subaru's,Corvette's,Custom Cars/Vintage Cars to Mini Coopers.All are invited to come out and show off your car, enjoy hot coffee,hang out and swap stories about this passion we all enjoy,our cars.Panera is delighted to have us and usally has a seperate coffe line for us. Hope to see more F-cars there as the weather gets better.
    Bill

2. Crazyhorse

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    I see its on the CAFE schedule also,so should have a great turn out,hope the weather cooperates.
    CH

3. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

sounds fun...i'm in!

4. Viper01GTS

Viper01GTS Karting

Oct 30, 2006
    SC
    Will be there if the Viper is finally done by then.

5. Crazyhorse

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    Great, no Vipers have shown up in previous meets.
    Thanks, CH

6. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

who else from the charlotte area will be attending? i am bringing my boxer and my 930 (my brother will drive the fast car). my friend joe is coming w/ his 911 and my friend tanja will bring her 328. come on folks...lets build the car count and hope the weather is like it is today!!

pcb

7. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    I'll put it on my schedule, and should be there :)

No F-car, but my xterrable does have a Scuderia shield decal on the back :eek:

8. Crazyhorse

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    The more the merrier,so far the response has been terrific from all different marques,if everyone showes up AND the weather cooperates,this should be a great outing.
    See everyone on the 7th!
    Bill

9. spbogen

spbogen Karting
    Owner

Aug 23, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Bob
    The weather forecast looks great! I'll be there and am trying to drag along a buddy with a kit-cobra, too.

10. OzzyF40

OzzyF40 Rookie

Sep 24, 2007
    Does anybody mind if I bring a camcorder and get some footage, I've been meaning to make a vid for a bit, does anybody mind if I give quick interviews with some of the car owners/enthusiast?

whos all going? I know just a few guys from the one I went to last year at the Coach's house. Does anybody still remember that?

11. tfling

tfling Karting

Oct 24, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Tony Fling
    Hey Ozzy, I remember you! Hope all is going well. I don't know if I am going to be able to make it, but you should come and check it out.

12. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    I hope to bring one of my P-cars.

13. Crazyhorse

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    I really don't think anyone would mind you recording the event,people and cars and even do a little interviewing.I think most are proud of their ride or they wouldn't be there in the first place.Everyone is welcome,we're open to all marque's.See you there.
    Bill

14. OzzyF40

OzzyF40 Rookie

Sep 24, 2007
    cool, does anybody else second that comment?

and thanks tfling, it always makes one feel special when they are remembered :)

What you been up to?

15. Doug Kless

Doug Kless Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    As sent to the CAFE group. Should be an awesome drivers day.

"Hey Gang,

Weather looks to be great Saturday and you have two options for fun - come to the first, come to the second, or better yet, come to both!!

First, Bill Long is organizing his third "Cars & Coffee" at the Panera Bread at Northlake Mall (Exit 18 off I-77).
    Cruise in starting at 8:30 and enjoy hanging out with enthusiasts of all marques.

Link on FerrariChat:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228912

Later, CAFE will be having lunch at Red Rocks in Birkdale (Exit 25 off I-77). As always, we'll have "Hollywood" parking in the valet lanes and Doug is hooking us up with reserved tables and top service. We'll be gathering at our usual time of 11am.

For those attending both, if we hang out at the first event long enough, we'll caravan the seven miles up to lunch together!

Hope to see EVERYONE out on Saturday!!

- Kevin"

16. bruceski3

bruceski3 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Crap, I would def be there but I'll be in Cheraw SC running in the Sandblast rally. Guess I will have to catch you guys at another Cars and Coffee meet some other time. Have fun and take lots of pics.

17. OzzyF40

OzzyF40 Rookie

Sep 24, 2007
    do we have a head count?

18. tfling

tfling Karting

Oct 24, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Tony Fling
    Ozzy, I have just been keeping busy. Bruce are you coming through Columbia?

19. OzzyF40

OzzyF40 Rookie

Sep 24, 2007
    Cool man, I believe last time I saw you, you were shooting with a Canon also, is that right? and can you tell me your name again.

20. tfling

tfling Karting

Oct 24, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Tony Fling
    Tony's the name, and yes I am still shooting with a Canon.

21. OzzyF40

OzzyF40 Rookie

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks Tony

So do we have a head count on how many people are going? I don't think I know anybody here and I'm not exactly sure what to expect or what we are doing? Can anybody give me a quick run down?

Your time will be appreciated :)

22. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    You can do a search of redrocks in the NC/SC forum and find pictures from the past get togethers there. From the original post, there migh be more then normal out and about.

23. Proto_996TT

Proto_996TT Rookie

Jan 24, 2009
    Georgia
    There are a few of us meeting in Columbia to convoy up to the C&C Saturday morning. A few GT3 and TT P-cars, S/C M3, and some Stage III S4's. Would be nice to have a couple Italian's join the German group!

24. Crazyhorse

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    There should be a wide variety of cars there this Sat,the parking lots are joined between Panera and Red Rock.From the e mails i've been getting there will be cars representing Germany,Italy,Japan, the UK of course the USA.Everyone is welcome and i hope everyone is willing to show tell about their pride and joy,as that what makes these get togethers special.
    See you there.
    Bill
    CH

25. Crazyhorse

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    Sorry for the brain fade about RedRocks,my bad ,parking lots obviously not joined there at North Lake,was thinking of that other ajoining lot with Panera. Please excuse.
    CH