So Cal V8 Ferrari owners, you are in luck! | FerrariChat

So Cal V8 Ferrari owners, you are in luck!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by JSL, Feb 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    I'm going to make this plug because I think the guy is great. You guys in So. Cal have a new full-time Ferrari tech that can not be beat. I have taken both my 89 328 and my 92 348 to him for the major service and can not be more pleased. I have no connection other than wanting to confirm his skills and commitment to excellence. I think that he works mostly by referral but if you would like to get a phone number, send me a private message and I will give you his number. I'm not going to post his name or business since he is not a sponsor, I just want to share a great resource for service and repair with you Ferrari owners in the southern part of the state. I actually trailer my cars from central California over the Grapevine to have him work on them. It means two trips for me and I consider it a small price to pay for trusted work. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'm not an employee or paid advertiser and I don't expect to get anything. I just believe in the guy.

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    How is he with fish license plates? ;)

3. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    I second J. Scott's recommendation. He is great.

4. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    Always seems that the cars run better with them on! Something about......:)

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Heck, I read the "Left Behind" books and now I'm really scared. Whenever I see a car with a fish I keep watching the driver so if they disappear I can avoid an accident. Heck, especially in a Ferrari going 150 I won't have very much time to react. :)

6. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    Maybe I should install a kill switch attached to the gas in case of RAPTURE! If you are following me Rob, you can have the car.:)

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Does the name start with an E?

8. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    You got it!

9. Joe G.

Joe G. Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe Gazzani
    Good thread Scott.

He did my last major on my F355.

Results = Awesome.

That's all I'm going to say.

10. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
    And you didn't believe me, Slag... :) ... I'm just kidding, you guys are lucky to have him. As I've mentioned before, we have a similar type guy in the Dallas area who is also very reasonably priced and does impeccable work.