Sacramento Autorama-anyone going | FerrariChat

Sacramento Autorama-anyone going

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by GoFerrari28, Feb 6, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Hi All. I'm taking my wife and little boy to the Autorama tomorrow, just wondering if any of the local F-Chatters were going to attend.

2. Choptop

Choptop F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    Alan Galbraith
    yep I'll be there.

the merc is in the merc room...

I should be kicking around in the early afternoon, i'll be hanging out at the Gambino Customs, High Octane or Charlotte's Web booth.

3. JonRobertQuinn

JonRobertQuinn Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    I should be there.

4. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I was thinking about going today, but I went to the Grand National Roadster Show 2 weeks ago. Of the 10 Buildings, it took me almost 5 hours just to go through 2 of them. So I had to rush my way through the other 8. Seeing Billy Gibbins in the second to last building was cool though. I let him be so he could enjoy himself.

Hey Choptop! Do you ever get down to Charlotte's Web in Livermore? I haven't been in about a month. I stopped off to see them briefly when they were at the GNRS. I could not believe how many good vendors they had at that show either. So many Extremely good Artist showing off there stuff.

Anyways! Who went???

5. speedemon

speedemon Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Driving up this morning.....I have 3 friends each displaying a historical merc.

6. Choptop

Choptop F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    Alan Galbraith
    I know the Charolette's Web folks. Good people. They are at Billetproof every year.

the show was great.

The Mercury room made me weak in the knees. You will NEVER see that many important/historic Mercs in one place again. It was amazing. I spent a couple hours in there on Thurs just looking at all the different details on the cars.

The Suede room was good as well.

The rest of the show was cool, some great customs.

Pretty good spectator turn out as well.

7. JonRobertQuinn

JonRobertQuinn Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Im not big into american cars. I talked with some friends that attended. They said your Euro cars, so I didnt attend. We ended up going to the Crocker Art Museum and State Capitol for a Tour. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot about California history. Pretty cool turnout.