Looking for a house to rent in North Atlanta (Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, etc) | FerrariChat

Looking for a house to rent in North Atlanta (Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, etc)

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by spyderman33, Feb 8, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spyderman33

spyderman33 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2004
    MIA/ATL
    Full Name:
    Julian
    Hey guys... Need to rent a house (3 bedrooms + and no condos) in the north ATL area preferably with in 5 miles of the King and Queen bldg (intersection of 400 and 285 on Concourse Pkwy)... Looking for a 1 year term...

PM if you guys know of anything...

Thanks..

2. ExoticSpotter

ExoticSpotter Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    I found a 4 bedroom/3.5 bath brand new house whilst out home shopping yesterday, and I picked up a flyer from out front. $3500 a month. I would guess between 2800 and 3000 sq. ft. Don't know lease conditions, but I'd be glad to PM you the contact info I have. Certainly within the 5 mile limit you are looking for.

3. spyderman33

Jan 9, 2004
    MIA/ATL
    Full Name:
    Julian

Sure PM me the info... To tell you the truth, $3500 seems a bit steep from what I have been seeing on the market but shoot it over anyways...

Thanks for looking out...

4. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Do you want the house for yourself or do you mind room mates? My brother has a friggin mansion in Dunwoody on Spalding Dr and is looking for a room mate, if that is what you want, PM me for his contact info.

5. spyderman33

Jan 9, 2004
    MIA/ATL
    Full Name:
    Julian
    Looking for a house for my family...Thanks for the heads up.

6. ExoticSpotter

ExoticSpotter Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Spalding Drive is a GREAT road to ride the bike on! I'd imagine there are quite a few places for rent on that road right now with all the for sale signs.

7. JTranfield

JTranfield Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2003
    NYC, London
    Full Name:
    J Tranfield
    #7 JTranfield, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
    There may be a couple of decent houses of W Nancy Creek behind St Joes Hospital in the $2200-$2500 range. Within a mile of the King and Queen, very good area and school district if that matters. Not sure if they are listed with realtors but the Zip is 30319.

8. Lumberman

Lumberman Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will
    I have a 4 bedroom 2-1/2 bath for sale OR RENT off of Mt. Paran Road. It's a two story with 2 car garage and in-ground pool. Located roughly 3 miles from the King/Queen bldgs. Selling for $669,000 OBO. Will rent for $2,250. Just sent you a PM.

9. spyderman33

Jan 9, 2004
    MIA/ATL
    Full Name:
    Julian
    No kids, so school district does not matter...

Thanks for the heads up.

10. spyderman33

Jan 9, 2004
    MIA/ATL
    Full Name:
    Julian
    Bill... Just sent you a PM back for some pics...

I'll be in ATL this coming Sun-Tue so maybe I can stop by and take a look.

Thanks...

11. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Oh yes Spalding is a fantastic and scenic road. I should have been arrested for the various things I did on that road in the Ferrari, Porsche Turbo, VW GTI VR6 and M5.

12. Billdemart

Billdemart Karting

Mar 30, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Billy D
    I'm a licensed Realtor in GA if you guys need info (pics, etc.) on any houses let me know.

I'm also a Real Estate investor but don't have any properties that close to the city at the moment for lease.

13. spyderman33

Jan 9, 2004
    MIA/ATL
    Full Name:
    Julian
    All set for now but will keep your info handy for future reference...

thanks.