Thank You Ferrari Of San Francisco | FerrariChat

Thank You Ferrari Of San Francisco

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by butcher, Feb 2, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Just wanted everyone to know of the positive experience I've recently had at FofSF. I've just recently purchased a 97 F355 and had not taken receipt of the manual yet from the seller. Last Wed. I got out of work early and decided to take a trip to FofSF and see if I could get some advice about certain things about my new car (dash controls, maintenance intervals, etc.) After arriving at FofSF and asking the receptionist if there was anyone that I could talk to about issues on an F355, I was introduced to Brad. After informing Brad that I had recently purchased an F355 from a private seller and had may questions about my car, He was sincerely pleased about my recent purchase and spent over 45 minutes talking to me about the many questions that I had and also gave me many examples of his personal experience of owning 2 F355s in his past. Understand, that I had never met Brad before and I had just bought a car from someone else. He took my personal info down to register me as an F-owner to invite me to future events (dealer events, track days), and even searched through his bundle of owners' manuals to let me borrow an F355 manual until I received mine from the seller. Again, understand that I had never met him before or done any business with him, and he still spent a lot of quality time with me and let me borrow a manual. Over the past few days I have learned more about my car than ever (because of the manual). I had read another thread in the recent past that really criticized Brad and FofSF. From my own experience, I can only conclude that there must have been a serious misunderstanding or lack of communication between the past negative thread poster and Brad at FofSF, that lead to the negative comments from the poster. I did not expect this quality of service from FofSF but I was treated better there than I had been treated in any auto dealer in my past. A+ service, nice guys, real enthusiasts. In addition, they have a new Alfa Romeo 8C on display in the back. Never thought I'd see any of those anytime soon! Thanks Brad, Thanks FofSF. You'll see me again in the future.

2. jet

jet Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Bay Area
    I bought my first Ferrari from Brad and have been going back ever since. He is a class act and a true enthusiast. Glad you had a great experience.

3. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Brad was also nothing but awesome to myself and my wife when we were shopping for our F355. Whenever I'm in the area, I do my best to stop by and say Hi (and browse, of course!).

4. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo

That's funny.

You told the very same to all of us in Dublin recently!!!

5. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Any help here, seeking previous owner of 2003, 575 Grigio Alloy at FoSF. Interested in this car and now I know Brad is the guy to talk to.

Thanks!

6. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    Brad is truly a great guy. However, knowing him has cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars. One 355, one 360 and the 430 (just kidding, it was money well spent.).

Art

7. Theplanet

Theplanet Rookie

Jan 24, 2008
    Agree 100% Brad is a great dude, has a true love for the brand and knows his stuff.

8. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Brad is a great guy! I've bought a 550, 360 and a QP from him. He's always made the experience so painless that I can't buy from anywhere else!!! Plus, he's a really caring gentleman. Brad always made it a point to ask about my ailing father, and was very supportive when he eventually passed away. I consider him a friend. Whenever I drop by to look around, he always has time for a chat.

9. Phil@SFSportsCars

Sep 12, 2008
    Bay Area, CA/NY
    Brad has been an invaluable friend and co-hort. Just this past Tues I sat in his office and listened to him outline the differences (mechanically, physically, driving characteristics etc..) of the 550 vs the 575 and the differences in in model years of each. After spending nearly an hour on the phone with the gentleman he actually provided him with enough information to make one's head explode. there are very few people left in the car business today who put in the effort and complete their work with the passion and dedication that Brad does

10. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    #10 SonomaRik, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
    I bought my first Ferrari from Brad. Without Brad I would have thought it way over my head. Good thing about Brad, way before Fchat etc. and other sites, is he was my 'chat' source. Took a couple years of questions and answers, which he was always patient to answer spot on.

Nice guy, knows the brand as others, and is an enthusiast: treats me by first name whenever I see him, and that's great.

My first pick was a 355, and with his insight, realized I'd ease into it with something a bit more my style at the time. Love the 355, but don't believe I'll ever want to own one....his insights and experience gave me a Ferrari more fitting my style, which, is what he should really do.

congrats on your experience. I know Brad frequents here, to look about, rarely posts [I think his count after many years is still < ten :D ]

rik