Driving/Track Experience | FerrariChat

Driving/Track Experience

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Amo, Feb 16, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Amo

Amo Karting

Aug 30, 2005
    Shropshire.
    Full Name:
    Amo
    Driving/Track Experience –

I am planning to treat a friend to a track day on his birthday next week, anyone got good contacts or experiences of these track/driving experiences?

Prefer to go to a track within the midlands area.

Any help/info will be great?

2. allyb

allyb Rookie

Mar 10, 2008
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    alastair
    try Jonathon Palmers "Palmersport" tel 01403 733999 or www.palmersport.com

good luck
    ally

ps no Ferrari's though !!!

3. AlexO91

AlexO91 F1 Rookie

Sep 26, 2008
    NW England
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Is this what you had in mind? http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/

I'm also doing one of these for my birthday. But i'm doing it when the weather gets better

Plus there's lots of Ferrari's

4. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    If your friend is taking his own car, I recommend www.goldtrack.co.uk. A relaxed but professional atmosphere run by Calum Lockie who has quite a bit of motorsport experience. Calum and his partner Melindi are really nice people and they are my first choice for UK track events. Either that or throw your pal in at the deep end and spoil him with a driver training day at the Nurburgring. This is the company to go to: http://rsrnurburg.com/

5. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    Hate to plug my own business :) but we supply Virgin and all the high street outlets with their driving experience days.
    The F cars we have are the 360 Modena/Spider and the Challenge Stradale and we operate out of Prodrives circuit at Kenilworth West Midlands. www.6thgearexperience.com