Jonesboro, GA?? | FerrariChat

Jonesboro, GA??

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by MBFerrari, Dec 9, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Any of you fellow Fchatters live close to here? I am looking to buy a set of wheels but want a fellow Fchatter to put eyes on them first, unless it IS one of you guys selling them...:D

Thanks, (still below the Mason Dixon line way up here in VA - LMAO)

Matt B

2. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Maybe the pressuretested could help you out, I think he has a shop in Fayetteville which is close.

3. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Good call, Pressuretested (his name is Bryson) has a shop named WagenWerks, his # is 404-839-3359. He is also having a gathering and Toys For Tots event at his shop this Saturday. I will be there!

4. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Will try to get in touch with him. Thanks guys - appreciate the southern hospitality!

MB

5. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    If that does not work out and the guy can bring them in to town before the weekend, I will be willing to help. Let me know.

6. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    I live in Peachtree City, which is next to Fayetteville. Not real mobile at the moment, but if I can help, let me know.

7. pressuretested

pressuretested Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    peachtree city, ga
    Full Name:
    bryson richards
    #7 pressuretested, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
    I can check them on sunday. My shop is in Lawerenceville and we live in Roswell but my parents and my wife's parents still live in Peachtree city. I will be down near Jonesboro sunday so it's no problem taking a look for you. give me a call 404-839-3359. the only place I can think of in Jonesboro who might have some F wheels is a place called Atlanta Fine Cars off of hwy 19 / 41 jonesboro rd and if that's the case it's a good thing you're asking for someone to look at them.

8. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Was waiting to see what happened with a set up here, but that doesn't look promising now, so if they are still for sale (and I will know tomorrow) I will be on the horn with some of you guys tomorrow. Again thanks for the assist!

MB

9. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    No worries, will be harder for me now unless it is a Sunday as I am working pretty much bell to bell 6 days a week right now. If I can help, let me know.

10. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Well, they may be sold or maybe not. Awaiting a call or email to let me know. Have been told the area is somewhat of a question mark from PressureTested, but if they are still for sale either he or one of you guys can put your eyes on them for me prior to sending a couple large down there it will be a very good thing. Bryson said he should be able to do it, but will let you know if he gets caught up doing work or some such thing...

Thanks,
    MB

11. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Bump. Pressuretested is working the issue, will let you guys know if it turns out to be for real or a total hoax by this guy...
    Thanks,
    MB

12. Mpm277

Mpm277 Karting

Jan 5, 2009
    Bowling Green, Ky
    Full Name:
    Michael Merren
    Probably a stupid question... but out of curiosity, how can you tell if they are real F wheels or not?

13. pressuretested

pressuretested Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    peachtree city, ga
    Full Name:
    bryson richards
    I will look for the vinyl sticker

14. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If the wheels in question are the ones that were on craigslist, the ad said they were missing the Speedline sticker...IIRC.

The speedline wheels I have have "Speedline" cast on the inside, would these wheels be the same?

15. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Vinyl stickers are easy to replace. 285 Ferrari Robbie already did it for his challenge wheels. They should have Speedline on them somewhere in the actual molded part of the wheel. (cast into the wheel as correctly noted above)

MB

16. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    Matt, What part of N. Va. are you in? I use to live in Reston and visit from time to time. Next trip up in April.

17. pressuretested

pressuretested Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    peachtree city, ga
    Full Name:
    bryson richards
    I was only kidding. Speedline should be in the wheel. It's the same for the speedlines on the OEM VW's.