It's a conspiracy! Skull and Bones sued | FerrariChat

It's a conspiracy! Skull and Bones sued

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by rollsorferrari?, Feb 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29265600/

i've always been intrigued by skull and bones, apparently they have geronimo's skull at their "tomb" and his great grandson is suing the secret society and yale to have the remains turned over, or at least information about the remains. this should be interesting to watch it play out.

for those of you unfamiliar with skull and bones, both president bushes were members, as well as william howard taft, john kerry, and a number of other "high ups"

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

This should get interesting if they can get anywhere with the law suit. No conspiracy, these are some of the guys behind the New World Order which has been thrust upon us for some time now.

"Skull and Bones has curled its tentacles into every reach of American society. This tiny club has set up networks that have thrust three members to the most powerful political position in the world. And its power is only increasing - the 2004 Presidential election might showcase the first time each ticket has been led by a Bonesman. The secret society now, as one historian admonishes, is "'an international mafia' . . . unregulated and all but unknown." In its quest to create a New World Order that restricts individual freedoms and places ultimate power solely in the hands of a small cult of wealthy, prominent families, Skull and Bones has already succeeded in infiltrating nearly every major research, policy, financial, media, and government institution in the country. Skull and Bones, in fact, has been running the United States for years."

http://www.secretsofthetomb.com/excerpt.asp

3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    Skull and Bones will probably offer an out-of-court settlement of beads and firewater.

4. ski_bum

ski_bum Formula 3

Dec 26, 2002
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Michael
    ROTFLMAO!! :D

5. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    lol! somewhere i heard that one of skull and bones biggest things is that they're just a really secretive fraternity, and nothing more, and enjoy the fact that they're looked upon as this apocalyptic society. who knows, when i went to westminster college, they had a secret society called the skulls of seven, which was a very secretive society who apparently holds their meetings in the sealed off tunnels beneath the city of fulton, but they are a school sponsored fraternity whose job it is to uphold the traditions of the college. is it all a farce? we'll probably never know.

6. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I think what makes skull and bones so unique (and possibly so powerful) is the caliber of people in it-both President Bushes, John Kerry, etc.

I always liked the skull and bones spoof on Family Guy with Mr. Herbert being the ringleader.

7. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Skull and Bones, Bilderberg, CFR, Bohemian Grove, Free Masons....nothing to see here folks, we just happen to be the most influential people in the world and we're just getting together to have fun. ;)

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Since it's involving something that (we supsect) as being a secret governmental society, it will probably get swept under the rug so to speak.

9. Samimi

Samimi Formula 3

Oct 17, 2005
    North of the 49th
    Full Name:
    S.
    Interesting how I cant find any lodges or information except for the Free Masons here in Vancouver.

10. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    More likely blankets infested with smallpox infected fleas...

11. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

Uh? Skull and Bones is one of many senior societies at Yale. Bilderberg is a yearly invite conference. CFR is the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bohemian Grove refers to a yearly summit held by the Bohemian Club at the... Bohemian Grove, a private camp-ground outside of San Fransisco. None of those groups would have anything in Vancouver.

Masons on the other hand... I'm sure the local lodges have an open night on occasion and you call them up anytime. That Masons are still accused of the whole "world wide conspiracy" thing is just crazy.