Ferrari service/repair | FerrariChat

Ferrari service/repair

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Capt Ron, Feb 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Capt Ron

Capt Ron Karting

Sep 29, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Anyone have any experience with shops in Columbus,Oh?

2. FAST348

FAST348 Karting

Dec 31, 2006
    West Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Aric
  3. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Can't go wrong with NJB - Tell Jack Rich Wallace sent you his way. Great guys that go well above and beyond when fixing F-cars!

4. Stretch

Stretch Karting

Feb 8, 2009
    Margaritaville
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I've heard good things about Evans Auto over by Easton. They did the inspection on my car before I bought it.

5. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    Go w/ Jack Babbitt @ NJB - hands down

6. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    at least we have GOOD choices. i have used three shops in Columbus. George Evans suited me best. h has worked on six of my cars, and fixed all things correctly, recommended needs and comminuted well

7. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    the third choice for service was not mentioned, auth. dealer. i tried that first. robbery would not cover my experience. they claimed im did not send key, had to pay 3800 for new key and module. charged for parts not installed. need i say more!

8. Capt Ron

Capt Ron Karting

Sep 29, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Excellent,thanks guys! I had heard good things about Evan's also,but experience counts.

Thanks again,Ron

9. GDRIII

GDRIII Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    George Roberts
    NJB is the best. But please wait till I get both of my cars done next month. Thanks for reminding me to call Jack to come and pick them up. No kidding, they have done a lot of difficult things for me all extremely well. I want to try thier new detailing serveces this year.

10. otterbeinjumper

otterbeinjumper Karting

Mar 1, 2007
    Columbus, OH
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I have a contact that also owns a mondial and has it serviced at Evans if you want to speak with him about his experience.

He is the Columbus FCA rep.

11. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Evans Auto is very knowledgeable. My experience with George Evans has been Positive!

Adam

12. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    I agree with the comments on George Evans. I bought a Diablo from him , he serviced that, as well as my 360 Spider...all good experiences

13. Capt Ron

Capt Ron Karting

Sep 29, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Thanks folks,
    Just got back from vacation,(Ohio winters do wear on you)......

Again thanks for all of your advice,hope to meet you some time at an event or just a drive!

Ron

14. GDRIII

GDRIII Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    George Roberts
    I just got my 575M back from NJB. It was due for It's annual service. While there I had thier complete detail service done. To say I was happy is a huge undrstatement. I cannot believe the difference. They spent 20 hours on it. It Is so perfect, I Just keep looking at it in the garage. I don't know when I will give in and drive it. They picked up my mondial t when they deliverd the 575M. I am having the same service and detailing done on it. If interested you can check out whats included in the detailing packages on thier web site. You just cant go wrong with these guys.

15. enzo thecat

enzo thecat F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 27, 2008
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Enzo Thecat
    Yeah. They are awesome. I'm glad to know that their detailing skills matches their mechanical skills

16. FAST348

FAST348 Karting

Dec 31, 2006
    West Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Aric
    I think I saw your car when I dropped off last week, the color is great. Your profile pics look silver but that is a misinterpretation. What is your color called?

17. GDRIII

GDRIII Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    George Roberts
    The color is Grigio Titanio/ Titanium Grey. The brighter the sun the more silver it looks. To me it's a medium grey metalic with a bluish cast.