Cars & Coffee | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Joe Mac, Feb 20, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

Who's heading to Starbucks tomorrow for a frigid morning?

2. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I'll be there, catching some rays with the top down!

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

In, of course.

Jon W. will be there too.

4. Radnor

Radnor Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    USA
    Should be there as well. Also if anyone is interested, I am going to checkout a caterham at 12:30pm.

5. Fadiboy

Fadiboy Karting

Apr 23, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Just got back in from a night out with Dave, John, Kevin, et al Not as bad a Taverna OPA! so I'll be there ;)

6. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    You are the king of captions!! Thanks for doing this week in week out. I look forward to your humor. Jon in Delaware

7. Radnor

Radnor Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    USA
    C&C...always a good time. Nice pics and comments, as usual, Alex. Jon, Mr. Alderman is without a doubt one of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of meeting. He showed me the sho, had a nice chat and went for spin in a Caterham. It was great fun especially when he was driving. I didn't slide it nearly as much as he did. It's better than I expected and I didn't feel as vulnerable as I thought I would. I am going to have to look at the r500 some more I think. Decisions...decisions......

8. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    I'm just glad everyone has a good sense of humor!

Not a bad decision to have to make though!

9. Mickey356

Mickey356 Rookie

Jan 17, 2009
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Mickey Donatello
    Man, I really want to get up and check C&C out! I've been running into one snag after another with getting work finished on my replica 356. The guy doing the interior is taking his sweet time, and also screwed up, so he has to redo my seats again. And I still have to get a panel welded in to the floor to repair where I had patched an old rusted out spot. I'm assuming that it will be another week or two before I get that done.
    If it's all good with you guys I have a favor to ask; when I finally do get my car back on the road, and up to a C&C, can I park between two Ferraris? I'm not picky, any two will do. Ya see, I have buddies that go to C&C's out in Cali all the time and I'm always busting their stones about it. I want to send a pic of my car between two Ferraris to them with me signaling that they're "No. 1".

10. SATedeschi

SATedeschi Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    Sorry I missed you all this weekend- Had a system implementation and calls up the ying yang- so far so good hope today and tonight are as good.

Bob- I see you were there with Josh- Been missing you. Hope your well. Mike - The car looks great, and Joe brought out the baby. Doug it's time for the CS.

Alex- What can I say- Having your pics are the next best thing to being there including the humor of the morning- You capture the day well.

THANKS

See you next week

11. justin993

justin993 Karting

Nov 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Justin993
    Great to see everyone, hope we can go on some nice runs soon.

We should take a run out to Northbrook orchards one Saterday, on 842, near Marshlton. They have awesome BBQ, and a great brunch, and nice parking. Then do some more driving and hit the Whip to cap it off.

12. Fadiboy

Fadiboy Karting

Apr 23, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    +1