Ferraris and women | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Ferraris and women

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by cyclisto, Jan 19, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Komotep

Komotep Karting

May 5, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    steve
    the science behind the thread

http://www.epjournal.net/Press_releases/index.html%3Fmodule=Articles;action=Article.publicShow;ID=251;.html

http://www.epjournal.net/filestore/EP06134146.pdf

http://www.epjournal.net/filestore/EP06204212.pdf

as a general rule, women prefer high status males and men prefer younger fertile women. I can reference about a zillion studies proving this theory true. Were it not so, none of us would exist as women past menopause have no chance of reproducing.
    Granted, in our evolutionary past we had life expectancies of 30, but much our evolutionary programming has stayed with us through the millenia.

I'm not saying there aren't hot milfs or broke guys with drop dead beautiful women as mates, but these are the exceptions not the rule.

2. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill

I would set her up with someone on FChat!! ;-)

3. MamoVaka

MamoVaka Formula 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Pano S.
    absolutely retarded.. if we are to believe the female orgasm is a physical response like the male orgasm (which women say it is) then it is 100% directly related to the physical act of intercourse..

If this study is true then a female should be able to get close to orgasm while just looking at her husbands bank account...

4. f1lupo

f1lupo Formula Junior

Aug 4, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Johnny S
    'younger' women equals big headaches man! find yourself a nice mature woman who has some life experiences and realizes there's more to life than just digging for gold :)

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    My Hero.........folks seem to have a hard time understanding the blessing of the "right one"....especially over time

Oops, mine came back, but got mad, and now is gone again........

It DOES get tricky when you have used up all the "forgiveness" though......LOL!

"One 'oh cr@p' wipes out TEN 'attaboys'......:D :D :D

brb...gotta go after her............

*huffing and puffing*

*footsteps*

6. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 x the number of stars in the sky last night......sigh

7. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    The car has nothing to do with it, well, I got a kiss from a girl I let drive around the block...LOL!

She was from out of town and missed the return route three times, lucky her friends waited for her.....so here's to "Katy"..

Good driver, actually.......:)

8. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    I've had problems with it before.

I met a girl who I liked alot kept any signs of wealth hidden, she seemed keen for a couple of weeks then went cold.... when she heard about the Ferrari etc a miraculous interest sparked up again !

I personally don't see the big deal with having a partner, if no one likes you for who you are then i'd prefer to just accept it and die alone.

9. Garymyman

Garymyman Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2008
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Gray
    Wait, you're saying that my girlfriend not knowing a Ferrari from a Fiat is a good thing? Ugh, oh well...

10. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    It is isn't it?

11. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    #86 MBFerrari, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. mj_duell

mj_duell Formula 3

Nov 20, 2004
    S. Glastonbury, CT.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Well I think I will throw in my .02. Now that I've hit my 40's I can look back and know for sure what to look for in a good women and avoid the gold-diggers. First don't meet women you want to keep in bars or social events were they would be looking for guys with money. After years of shacking up with scanks I found in bars I found my wife in a bookstore. My friends with successful marriages have found their wives in grocery stores, the gym or church. Secondly, is the woman already has a solid career or business she built herself and wants to keep it your all set, especially if they already own their own house. This usually means woman in their thirties but I have seen a few in there twenties. Oh, and don't tell them about the Ferrari, Real Estate or anything else until you are sure about them. My wife was happy eating at low end burger joints and going to parks when I first met her. Did I mention that she is a hot Chinese girl? It's been 10 years of bliss ever since.

--Mike

13. mikeamg

mikeamg Rookie

Oct 11, 2007

14. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    If you want to meet a real woman that shares things in common with you, then go live your life and you'll run into her.

15. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Ditto.

Best

16. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    Preach on, brother!

17. Terculees

Terculees Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrei C.

Pictures. We demand them.

18. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Hit that too. Dam.n the cost.

What was it that Rodney Dangerfield said? The next time I think about getting married, I will walk up to a hot girl and give her a house.

(Disclaimer-- been married 21 years to the same woman, but I understand the thought.)

19. vteqe

vteqe Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2005
    long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sandy
    What are all those women going to do as the result of the "declining" economy? Their meal tickets are rethinking their spending habits. Even good relationships will be strained. I am already getting flack.

20. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    The market will be flooded with late models, in need of major service ;)

21. JCW Driver

JCW Driver Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Bronson G.
    #96 JCW Driver, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009

Double Ditto.

I met my wife when I was poorly dressed, not dating, and not motivated in the slightest... to find someone. I was just living my life. I met her, we talked, and went to coffee a day later.

I didn't even own a car. How's that for a gold digger?

That was 12 years ago. Much has changed since then, except we are still together and still happy. Oh, and she's cute too (just in case she's reading this), and she loves cars, track days, racing, car clubs and driving in general. :)

Charming, non-gold digging, extremely attractive girls are all over. Just stop looking for them... and do YOUR thing.

You meet them when you least expect it.

22. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    You're never going to meet the right woman for you if you're pretending to be someone other than who you really are.

23. SRT-10

SRT-10 Rookie

Dec 16, 2003
    Greater Boston
    Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread as it has truly produced some great laughs. Of course, it is mostly tongue-in-cheek, is in not? Because the simple and dumb truth is 99% of women are just looking for a decent guy, of somewhat equal intellect, which can carry their own weight in life. If they’re lucky enough to find such a guy they will tolerate all of our other sins, and mine has had to tolerate for 39 years (34 in marriage).

In my mind, women are by far God’s greatest gift to the universe and no different now than they were 50 or 100 years ago. I have nine beautiful and talented nieces to prove this theory; unfortunely, out of two young sons, I have one that thinks like some of you.

Women are a hell of a lot more loving, nurturing, forgiving, unselfish, loyal and faithful than the men I’ve know and competed with in life. So, guys take your pick (not my nieces) and when you find the right one, life will truly become a fun filled experience. Lastly, the article is true! When the right woman molds you into the success you will become……........…well, you know the rest. :)

24. Motorsport

Motorsport Rookie

May 15, 2008
    this thread is worthless without pics

where are ur hot wife/girlfriend pics? hehe =)

25. JCW Driver

JCW Driver Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Bronson G.
    #100 JCW Driver, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well said SRT-10.

Most level-headed women want a guy who has direction and is confident without being cocky, has a sense of humor, is dependable and trustworthy, and has at least a small sense of adventure. Looks are rarely at the top of the list (in fairness they are not at the very bottom either, but...), money is nice but not usually ever a deciding factor. They just hope you are close to solvent. More than anything they want a relationship with mutual respect, where you both put your love into it, and have faith in the other that it will be returned, which it is.

And as for someone's pic request...well, I did accuse my wife of being cute so here goes...

A low-res pic of my wife from a few years ago that my 'photo hobbyist' mother in-law took in her makeshift studio:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login