Broadmoor brunch run this Sunday | FerrariChat

Broadmoor brunch run this Sunday

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by coloradospider, Feb 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coloradospider

Dec 8, 2008
    Denve ,Colorado
    Full Name:
    Adrian Walker
    Hey guys
    My girlfriend and I are driving our 360 spider down to the Broadmoor for brunch and my brother in law and wife are taking their 360 red spider also. We thought it would be fun to see how many other F car enthusiasts or other exotics we could get to come along. We are all meeting at Parkmeadows mall at 10:00 am in the PF Chang parking lot and then follow each other down to Colorado springs to meet at the Broadmoore and have brunch . If interested email us at [email protected] . The weather should be great!

Adrian

2. Imola2001

Imola2001 Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2005
    SoCO & SoCal
    Full Name:
    Mike C.
    I would have joined, but already made plans for this weekend.

Sorry, next time.

3. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    Darn.... I am bach'ing it this weekend, otherwise would have been great for my wife and I to join.

I know that I have four seats in the Mondial t cab, but doesn't sound like the oppt'y to bring three kids along for the ride. :)

Perhaps another time. Great idea....either Broadmoor , or the Stanley in Estes.

John

4. coloradospider

Dec 8, 2008
    Denve ,Colorado
    Full Name:
    Adrian Walker
    No worry's , we are talking to the Ferrari club about making this a big event March 22. Check back with us to see if that date woks out for the club. Weather should be nice this Sunday , might even get the top down.

5. coloradospider

Dec 8, 2008
    Denve ,Colorado
    Full Name:
    Adrian Walker
    Talked with the Broadmoor today and they will be keeping our cars out front , also we have changed the meeting time at PF changs parking lot to 11:30 am and we have changed our reservations to 1:00 for brunch . If anyone would like to come please give the Broadmoor a call and make your reservations.