CS wheel color help needed! | FerrariChat

CS wheel color help needed!

Discussion in '360/430' started by jaypeeuk, Mar 1, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jaypeeuk

jaypeeuk Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    James Parry
    #1 jaypeeuk, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Can anybody advise as to the color and/or color code of these wheels? I understand they were factory painted. I've bought a second set for my car and need to know the code to get them painted!

Any help appreciated guys.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Could be the same paint code as for the Scuderia. I think it looks really nice. I had been thinking about painting them black, but after seeing these...................

3. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    #3 PCH, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
    Oddly FNA does not release paint codes for wheels. The factory refers to this color as 'Burnished'. Ordering a set over the counter, (approx. 11K) is ludicrous, its just paint. I would have a body shop match the color.

4. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Don't think so, these look much darker than the Scud wheel color.
    Classic Coach Ferrari in Elizabeth New Jersey is the authorized body shop for FNA. They repaint or touch up new delivered cars from Italy prior to shipping them to the dealers. They are one of the very few that have the paint code in the world, I am asking them to paint my Strad wheels with the Scud paint color.

5. jaypeeuk

jaypeeuk Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    James Parry
    I've searched the site and Tarek's 599 thread discussed the possibility of the Maserati 'Grigio Mercury' as being the correct color, what do you guys think?

6. pascalt

pascalt Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Pascal
    I have almost the same wheel color on my Audi, the color I've used for this is "Grigio Scuro Lamborghini".