Anybody know a good classic car mechanic on the northshore? | FerrariChat

Anybody know a good classic car mechanic on the northshore?

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by dream34, Mar 3, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dream34

dream34 Karting

May 31, 2005
    New Orleans, La.
    I need some work done on my classic Mustang (67) and have been less than pleased with some of the work I have had done on the northshore in the past, with regard to quality, price and completion time. Nothing complicated (brakes, minor electrical, transmission service seal replacement), just stuff I do not have time for with some of my current obligations. I'm in Hammond so anything in that area would be best, however I have no issue if somebody knows a good mechanic in Mandeville/Covington.

2. DMaury

DMaury Formula 3

Mar 27, 2007
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I'm in Hammond as well. I had Tony Marullo do a lot of catch-up work on my MGB and he was great. I know his shop is mostly imports, but I doubt a 1st gen. 'stang would be any problem for him to work on. His prices are very good, but can be a bit slow. If you want me to I can call him tomorrow and see if he can do it.

It’s good to see another Hammondite on the board. ;)

3. gerard.hansen

gerard.hansen Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2004
    Hattiesburg/Petal MS
    Full Name:
    Gerard D. Hansen
    PM me if you still need work done on your car. I have someone in Mandeville.

4. Caporegieme

Caporegieme Karting

Dec 28, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    Full Name:
    John Tuttle
    The guy I know is in metairie, he's great with classic's specially big blocks.