NEW PORT BEACH FERRARI CRASH | FerrariChat

NEW PORT BEACH FERRARI CRASH

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by F1 MONZA, Mar 11, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F1 MONZA

F1 MONZA Formula Junior

Sep 6, 2004
    California
    Full Name:
    John
    NEW PORT BEACH FERRARI CRASH
    Ferrari Driver Dies In Newport Beach Crash
    Woman Also Critically Injured In Crash That Split $300K Car In 2 Pieces
    NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) ―

The driver of a red Ferrari was killed after the vehicle broke in half.

WHY DO ALL FERRARI SPLIT IN HALF DURING A CRASH?? THE BODY SHELL IS TO SUPPORT THE DRIVER AND PASSENGER.. IN A CRASH. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN.. THE ENZO CRASH WAS ALSO SPLIT IN HALF IN MALIBU INCIDENT. WHICH THE DRIVER LIVED ANOTHER DAY.. 2003 Ferrari Enzo crashed at 6:08 AM on February 21, 2006 in Malibu,CA.

ANOTHER FERRARI DRIVER KILLED.. SAD... DAY...

MY Condolences TO THE FAMILY...
    JOHN

2. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Just read about this on another site. Truly terrible event. Seems these type of incidents are occuring more frequently. The driver was reportedly racing a 1977 Porsche Targa, that driver fled and was later caught. Heard he is being held on 1 million bail. Can anyone confirm what kind of Ferrari it was? KTLA reported a 599GTB. I think it was a 360 Modena. But then theyre were reports of a 360CS. Regardless, its still a tradgedy. My condolences to the drivers family and friends.

Situations involving exotic cars seem to be occuring more frequently in California. The Verde Ithaca LP560 that fell off the overpass, the Continental GT that got shot-up on the freeway, the Flying Spur owner that killed him self after a chase, and now this. Thats just off the top of my head. Its truly tragic.

Chris

3. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando