Ferrari Service in Miami | FerrariChat

Ferrari Service in Miami

Discussion in 'Florida' started by noisebasement, Mar 20, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noisebasement

noisebasement Rookie

Mar 20, 2009
    Hi i am interested in getting a 360 in miami but would like to fly in and do the PPI (pre purchase inspection). Do you guys recommend any body shops that would do this? I am not familiar with miami and would like a body shop that has experience with ferraris. Thanks! I tried calling a ferrari dealership called THE COLLECTION but they did not do PPIs.

2. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I have heard good things about black horse performance run by Stewart.
    He is in Oakland Park, at 954-647-5915.
    I'm sure there are some more local people that could make a good recommendation.
    Tim Stanford is great but works on the older cars (up through the 348).
    :)
    BT

3. noisebasement

noisebasement Rookie

Mar 20, 2009
    thanks for the link but looks like the distance is too far from the dealership and can't take it there. any other more local body shops that can do this PPI for a Ferrari 360?

4. elpadrino

elpadrino Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2005
    Bogota NJ
    Full Name:
    Gabriel
    where is the car in question maybe that can help everyone locate a closer spot for you

5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    my mechanic Murray Bacchus is in Hollywood FL, he does PPI's

he is a mechanic not a bodyshop

954-981-5737

tell him I sent you

6. Eddy Fiuza

Eddy Fiuza Karting

Jan 13, 2004
    Cooper city Florida
    Full Name:
    Eddy Fiuza
    #6 Eddy Fiuza, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
    Hello:
    First Class in Pompano beach Florida Ask for John Schereppel. 2421 NE 5th avenue 33064 www.1stclassauto.com I did read that you wanted a local area in miami but if you call John and explain the situation he might give you a location in miami. First Class is the only Ferrari Authorized collision repair center besides dealers. Hope all works out!

7. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Black Horse..........

8. noisebasement

noisebasement Rookie

Mar 20, 2009
    thanks for all the help. its a 360 modena. i will definately call the referalls to see if any is close to metro miami.

9. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    If you want a PPI you need to look for a mechanic not a body shop. Body shop deals with crash damage. Mechanic deals with mechanical issues but will tell you if there are signs that a car had been crashed.

In Miami I can only recommend one. ANSA. Private race shop. He will do the PPI but you have to schedule around him. He will give you a date as to when he can do it. Go to www.ANSAmotorsports.com and ask for Alain. Tell him Martin sent you his contact info.

If you can go a little further north, Murry Bacchus. Murry is in the biz for decades. Shop is between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. He is easier to get an appointment with since he will simply put William's cars on the side and do yours quick :) (just kidding William....)

For Body Shop you want to talk to Luc Grondin at Exotica Body. www.exoticabodyworks.com . He is the best in the biz...but also up north insouthern Ft. Lauderdale.

When you go...cash is king. None of them take credit cards.

10. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    damn...that was my 14,000th post. :D

11. oss117

oss117 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2006
    Plantation, Florida
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Martin, you have been very quiet for a while: what gives?

12. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    Well Martin that means you need to get a life:)! LOL No your tons of good advice is much appreciated.

Oh and can you please tell people in south Florida to stop crashing: (I know hopeless) I have invited Luc and his wife to come visit me here in Burgundy (no, not inside a bottle: the region of France) but he says he is swamped with work and can't get away: help me convince him he needs a vacation!

best regards,

Marc

13. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    He is stomping grapes in Argentina :)

I may go down in early May to BA, Martin you should meet me in BA or maybe I'll have Alain come w me. I think he'd have a good time

14. FIORANO SPORTSCARS

BANNED

Jul 10, 2004
    well , I am in the Miami area and I could be able to assist you with whatever you may need, body shop or repair shop.