Need wheel source in Japan | FerrariChat

Need wheel source in Japan

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Tipo815, Mar 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    I am looking for a set of custom ENKEI wheels for my F40 and F50. I know Enkei made a custom set of center lock wheels for the F40 and I believe they also fit the F50 (or might be a slightly different offset). Does anyone have an idea of how I might go about sourcing these wheels in Japan or if Enkei even makes (or could make) a set of these wheels?

2. Italian Lover

Italian Lover Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2006
    Full Name:
    Italian Lover
    Hello Jeffrey: I might be able to be of help. I reside in Yokohama/Tokyo, Japan. If you know the exact wheels (numbers, etc.), that would help a lot. What exactly are you looking for ? w/ smiles Jimmy PS. By the way, I am going to be in LA next week from April 01 till 10th, staying at my friend's home in Long Beach (Spinnaker Bay Drive).

3. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Thanks Jimmy. Enkei and OZ made special offset forged wheels for the F40 and F50. Don't have any further information. I am now in contact with a company in Japan (through their U.S. office) and they are checking as well. Thanks again!

4. Italian Lover

Italian Lover Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2006
    Full Name:
    Italian Lover
    That's good. Hope things would work out for you. A while back, I was asked for a similar help in the Mercedes Benz site and luckily I was able to help him out to purchase these special alloy wheels for his E500. Good luck and if you need help, you can PM me. w/ smiles Jimmy