I need a lift on your car hauler... | FerrariChat

I need a lift on your car hauler...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by kiesan, Mar 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    #1 kiesan, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    ...myself and my 1991 928S4 that is. I need to get this car to the Bay Area but without racking up the 800 miles. Maybe someone is headed south sometime soon with space for me and my car? Sounds wacky I know but hey you never know. You could drop me and my fine ride along I-5 when we are as close to the Bay as possible. Can pay a reasonable fee and I can talk as little or as much as you like in the cab of the truck :)

206-325-7233 or kie at redlabelmoto dot com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    Drive her brother!

3. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    I would in a heartbeat. The guy I'm doing a deal with (he's trading another P-car towards this one) requested that his new 928S4 not be driven down the freeway from Seattle. Ideally I can hitch a ride with a car hauler headed south, jump ship after about 800 miles and deliver this car. Then I can have a mini-holiday driving back in my new car.

So if anyone knows a car hauler please pass this info along or post their contact info. Thanks!

4. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    Does your car have to be there by a specific date? we are headed down to bakerfield the 12th of april and should have enclosed trailer space. Need to know the overall length of the Porsche. Call me at 206-919-1949 anytime

Howard
    tr0768
    Ferrari 308gtsi
    Maserati spyder
    2 many brass ear cars

5. silversurfer

silversurfer Formula Junior

Oct 22, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Bobo
    That's a CLEAN car Kie ;-)

What's replacing it?

6. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Thanks Howard, very much! Yes that could work for me as there is no schedule, I'm making this up as I go you see. One of these pups is 180" long stem to stern. I'll call you later today~

7. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Oh she is clean, yes sir. Just had the boys on Magnolia do a number on it. Perhaps you know them? Here are a ton more pics.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/928-forum/489407-my-turquoise-1991-928s4-for-sale.html

Wanna hear something funny? Right after I dropped $300-bones having the car professionally detailed and looking her best, I had a guy who knew me, this car and the way I keep things make me a serious offer of $1200 to buy my 928S4. I'm used to being lowballed, but that was new territory. Luckily I have no feelings, otherwise I might have been offended and sworn to never again associate with someone that thinks that poorly of me :)

A guy traded in another obscure P-car from the 90's, a '91 944S2 with 20k on the clock. I'll have some fun coming up the coast to Seattle but then that will be gone too. I'm happy with my 993, my Eurovan and 25 or so motorcycles. When the right deal on an off-color 512TR comes along I'll be there.