Scuderia Spider options | FerrariChat

Scuderia Spider options

Discussion in '360/430' started by 483hp, Mar 26, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 483hp

483hp Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    www.fca.alberta.com
    I'm comparing the options list for the 16M vs the list for my Scud coupe and there are a handful of items that do not appear on the list for the 16M. For those of you who have ordered a 16M, can you tell me if these are standard features that I should expect to be on the car when it is delivered?

Carbon Fiber Exterior, Rear CEXR
    Carbon Fiber Exterior, Front CEXF
    Carbon Fiber Exterior, Diffuser CEXD
    Door Sill Cover in Carbon Fiber BATC
    Underdoor Molding and Wheel Arch in Back Alcantara BATA

The launch car pictures appear to have CEXD and BATA installed on them. Therefore these look like they are standard. It is not obvious whether CEXF or CEXR are standard features. I am assuming that they are given the base price of the car over the coupe. Since BATC is not on my list, it appears that the CF sill is not an option due to the fact that the alcantara interior is now standard and the alcantara wrapped sill from BATA is necessary to match.

Please confirm if my understanding is correct.

Thanks in advance!

2. jeff

jeff Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    North America
    My brother ordered a 16M. I quickly looked at his order and from what I can tell all the items you mentioned should be standard. I don't see any of the items on the "options price list". I assume you are talking about a US car. BUT, on my Scuderia a radio was supposed to be a standard item but the car came in without. FNA blamed my dealer for not checking the radio box on the order sheet.

3. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    I'm quite sure that all of the CF options are standard...BATA maybe, but I also requested it just in case it wasn't.

4. scuderia16m

scuderia16m Rookie

Feb 27, 2009
    As far as I remember when I ordered my car, all was standard except for the underdoor covers in CF... What colors are you ordering?

5. BJMoravek

BJMoravek Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    Boondocks, Maryland
    The carbon fiber racing package (Modis Code: CEXP) is standard and consists of:

Carbon fiber steering wheel with LEDs
    Internal sill kick in carbon fiber
    Front wing and headlight tub in carbon fiber
    Rear diffuser in carbon fiber

Carbon fiber options consist of:

The underdoor trim panel can be ordered in carbon fiber and painted the body color (Modis Code: CEXS)

The underdoor trim panel can be ordered in carbon fiber and not painted (Modis Code: CXSS)

Carbon fiber underdoor trim panel saves approximately 10 pounds and adds undoubtedly $25k....

Carbon fiber driver's helmet (Modis Code: HLM1) and passenger's (Modis Code: HLM2)

6. 483hp

483hp Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    www.fca.alberta.com
    Thanks very much. So, it seems only the visible carbon options on the scuderia coupe are standard on the spider. The painted items are not.

7. BJMoravek

BJMoravek Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    Boondocks, Maryland
    They better be for $337k.....

8. Buxton

Buxton Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2010
    Full Name:
    B Buxton
    Other options seen on the 16M:

hood stripe colour