NEW Fabspeed muffler for F360 | FerrariChat

NEW Fabspeed muffler for F360

Discussion in '360/430' started by Alex@fabspeed, Mar 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex@fabspeed

Alex@fabspeed Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    We have been in the process of testing our new maxflo muffler on our F360 the past couple weeks and wanted to share this video with everyone. I will get more information on the new muffler tomorrow morning....I also threw a set of Fabspeed headers on the car and did some before and after dyno runs....I know there are a lot of guys waiting for these results!

Stay tuned as I will release more info tomorrow

Enjoy the video

http://vimeo.com/3853827

2. Speedy2081

Speedy2081 Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2009
    Westchester New York
    Full Name:
    Joe C
    Sounded great, what was the final cost?

3. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    It does sound good, one of the better 360 sounds, and unique too.

Uh, did the video end a smidge to soon? The dyno numbers were....?

4. Mark from Ork

Mark from Ork Formula Junior

May 29, 2007
    Miami Biatch
    If it's cheaper than the over priced other aftermarket mufflers you'll likely sell a lot of them.

5. Alex@fabspeed

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    I appoligize for the delay in getting the info up for you guys as we have been extremely busy the past couple weeks. I thought I would share some of the different cars we have been working on the past week! We have a pretty nice collection of different exotics at our facility getting upgraded.

[​IMG]

Here is the dyno graph for our F360. If you look at the dyno run file 001 is stock, run file 002 is Fabspeed muffler and tips, and run file 003 is our complete package with Fabspeed headers.
    [​IMG]

Fabspeed F360 Maxflo muffler with quad tips - $3,995
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. MrRdStr

MrRdStr Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    AJ.
    #6 MrRdStr, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. thoang

thoang Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 12, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Tuan Hoang
    #7 thoang, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
    Sounds good. Any drone? I've been a long time Fabspeed customer with my Pcars, and had drone only with my 996TT. Build quality IMO is excellent as are the Dyno results.

8. Alex@fabspeed

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    Here is an updated pic with the carbon airboxes for ya Anthony! I have gone through so many configurations of setups this past couple weeks on the dyno that my head is still spinnin'! I see something else that your missing besides the muffler......Fabspeed headers!! I will post some new pics and video of the complete setup with the headers on our 360. It sounds insane!!!

[​IMG]

Thoang- Did you have one of our single can generation 1 systems on your 996tt? The fabspeed muffler on the F360 sounds great and has no drone.