Cannon Beach May 1st-3rd 2009 | FerrariChat

Cannon Beach May 1st-3rd 2009

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by $$$=SPEED, Apr 14, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    #1 $$$=SPEED, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The annual cannon beach event is right around the corner. This is a Ferrari Club event but you do not have to be a Ferrari Club member to attend. Every year for the past 6 that I have gone there has been an amazing turn out out. 50-80 cars I believe from all over the Pacifc NW. Lambo's, Masers, Alfa's, Ferrari's and more exotics are all welcome.

The Ferrari club has organized two drives down this year just like last. One leaving from Seattle the other from the Portland area. You must be a club memeber to join in the drive down. For more info on the drive, meeting places etc contact Steve Wintermantel at RTGT or email him.

[email protected]

Once again you do not have to own a Ferrari to join the club but just be an enthusist. We would love more members. Please join here

http://www.ferrariclubofamerica.org/memberfaq.cfm

This year should be similar to those of the past. We all have a great drive down together on Friday. Meet and greet, cheese and wine Friday night. A nice drive down the coast for lunch Saturday moring then the car show in downtown Cannon Beach Saturday afternoon and club dinner that night.

This event will be charity driven once again so bring your check books. We will offer limited charity rides I believe Sunday moring for those interested. This will be controlled much better than in years past. If you would like to sign up to give charity rides please email Steve prior to the event. This is a pre-register deal this year you cannot just show up Sunday morning and expect to give rides.

Hope to see all owners and enthusist out this year.

Below is a link to the Hotel the Ferrari Club has arranged rooms. Same place as last year. Make sure to mention you are a F-club memeber for a discount. Of course have to prove membership when you arrive.

http://www.hallmarkinns.com/

1400 S Hemlock
    Cannon Beach, OR 97110
    (503) 436-1566

Lets have a good showing this year and raise lots of money for the local charity. Dust off the cars guys, no lame excuses! :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    The picture above is only half the cars that show. The whole street is filled for one city block :)

3. Rovente

Rovente Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2007
    PNW
    Full Name:
    Christie
    I was just going to say...was that when we were just starting to park? LOL

4. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    It's just an older picture. Note nothing newer than a 360 in the crowd.

I'm not going to make it down this year, I'll be in Alaska for two nephews graduations, one from high school and one from college.

5. Ace503

Ace503 Formula 3

Feb 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Korben Dallas
    Well hello there fellows. I'm back! May have to venture out to cannon beach for the meet this year. Any info on a group drive out there?

6. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Well...you are all in LUCK...

I will be coming down this year....with a REAL CAR...L A M B O R G H I N I !!

LOL

7. Rovente

Rovente Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2007
    PNW
    Full Name:
    Christie
    oh great. I am overjoyed.

8. lpm 505

lpm 505 Karting

Aug 26, 2008
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    William
    #8 lpm 505, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
    Do you have to be a Ferrari club member to show your car in downtown Cannon Beach ?

9. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    As you should be...

Remember

GOD=MAN 3 letters each

WOMAN=SLAVE 5 letters each

GET THE PICTURE!!

10. h2oskier

h2oskier F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2006
    inside someone hot
    Full Name:
    MJA
    no william you don't but spend the few bucks and join the FCA I think you can afford it. Possibly tell your wife to buy one less purse per day

11. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking

No you do not have to be.....you GET to be a Ferrari club member. You do not have to own a Ferrari just love all types of cars. You get many benefits being a member too plus it is cheap. You should sign up

12. Rovente

Rovente Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2007
    PNW
    Full Name:
    Christie

ROY=ASS

get the picture?

Not that you would even recognize a real woman. But I digress.

However, you did bring up one interesting point... you said you were bringing a "real" car meaning a Lambo. Does that mean my 430, a Ferrari, is NOT a real car?

because if it does...then you owe us a REAL refund of our REAL money that we paid you when we purchased it. Hmmmm...

13. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    LMAO....That is great!!

14. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    What car you gonna bring??? Black GT???? Please

15. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats

NO, you have a real "Fiat", it is sold world wide in multiple production numbers..and it is very very hard to refund those Ronald McDonald Gift Certs I got...already spent them at the Drive thru .....while I was in my hand produced, low numbered TRUE ROADSTER built by L A M B O R G H I N I

ROVENTE=STRIPER *In ALL Gentlemen's controlled Clubs Worldwide...get the picture!*
    '

16. Rovente

Rovente Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2007
    PNW
    Full Name:
    Christie
    Striper??? Like Candy Striper??? Wow- you do your research I'll give you that. I was indeed a Candy Striper volunteer in ahospital when I was 12. I know you like them young and dumb....but that's actually illegal in this country.

And As*....I mean Roy- if you are going to drive an Italian Marque learn some Italian. Rovente means "Red Hot" - you know...like a hot burner... can't touch this....(cue the music)

LOL

17. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Yes, I KNOW you worked in a the Hospital....if I recall correctly it was "Western State" and from what I can tell you were assisgned that job upon your...shall we say extended stay....and IMO they let you go of your duties and released you to us way to SOON! OH and stick with the "I was 12 thing", that way 39...AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN still works for you...at least one more time!

And ROVENTE menas that in the looses of terms...it's real translation to the USA MALE written Language means...

"Roving On Visions Every Nite Till Eternety"

At least THAT is what the Doctors told me was your NICK NAME...when you were 12!!

"GET IT"!!

18. Bob Parks

Bob Parks F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2003
    Shoreline,Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert Parks
    Man! I have never seen so much innuendo and double entendre in my life. You guys are masterful. I assume that it is all in fun. Spirited cars, spirited people, spirited rhetoric.
    Bob

19. Rovente

Rovente Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2007
    PNW
    Full Name:
    Christie
    Good Lord you are clever today. Are you drunk?

20. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Ok guys, you need your prescriptions filled..........soon. :D

21. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Who is going to bring more cars, Rovente or Roy? Real cars Roy, not rides. :) No drivers under 45 allowed for additional cars. :) Hell, I can do my split personality thing and drive two. (ya I know, modern math.......)

22. Rovente

Rovente Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2007
    PNW
    Full Name:
    Christie
    you could just give me a "treatment" ;)

23. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA